Not new but looking for new friends!

Options
I am highly motivated and highly motivating to other people! I recently deleted over 30 people due to being inactive for 20+ days and I'm just looking for some new pals! Hope to talk to some of you soon!!

Thanks,
Brittany Jo

Replies

• rininger85
    Options
    can add me, I'm fairly active although I sometimes slack on the weekends
  • luvdooney33
    Options
    I have been on and off for while but now that football is over.. i need to get back into healthy habits~!
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone)! I've been back on MFP for over a month and have logged in every day!
  • gwensoul
    gwensoul Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some new people to help with ideas and keeping me honest. :)
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    HI!!! Add me:flowerforyou:
  • melanelson
    melanelson Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    hi all, please add me if you're looking for a friend. I am on most days of the week, just starting a new diet as of yesterday, could use the encouragement :)
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi eveyone! I am not new to MFP - but I wasn't focused back when I joined. I am ready now more than ever and I am looking for motivating friends to keep me in line. I have a ways to go and it will be difficult, but I am ready and able.
  • cosmic0074
    cosmic0074 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I deleted 20-ish people; half-ish did not make any posts, so I couldn't tell if they were actually doing anything. The other half stopped logging/fell off the bandwagon?? I don't know. But I want new, MOTIVATING, TALKATIVE friends! Anyone who is both that, may add me :flowerforyou:. I log daily, and frequently post motivational quotes.
  • Heitor71
    Heitor71 Posts: 224
    Options
    Hi, I sent a request!
  • hubtech
    hubtech Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too - always looking for more mutual support. :smile:
  • Ermahgerd_Derpina
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! Could always use some friends in my journey.