Best Fitness DVDs?

Options
Hi guys
I hope I've posted this in the right place..
Anywhos I was just wondering what fitness DVDs people found work for them the best. Obviously the 30 day shred is quite popular but does anyone suggest any others that they have preferred/ worked better for them?
Thank you :)

Replies

• Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred and was pleased with the results I got from it and yes, it is popular here and on amazon too. I am currently doing JM's 6week 6pack which focuses on your midsection, abs, but you get a good full body workout from it. I am on my 2nd week of 6w6p and really enjoy the workouts. Level one is for three weeks and level two is for another three weeks for a total of six weeks.

I've done Yoga Meltdown a couple of times and that is really intense. You do yoga moves only intensified. You get a really good workout from both dvd's and they are 35 min each.
  • teaalmighty
    teaalmighty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred and was pleased with the results I got from it and yes, it is popular here and on amazon too. I am currently doing JM's 6week 6pack which focuses on your midsection, abs, but you get a good full body workout from it. I am on my 2nd week of 6w6p and really enjoy the workouts. Level one is for three weeks and level two is for another three weeks for a total of six weeks.

I've done Yoga Meltdown a couple of times and that is really intense. You do yoga moves only intensified. You get a really good workout from both dvd's and they are 35 min each.

Thank you for your help :) I'm off to amazon now!
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on day 7 of the 30 Day Shred, however, I am doing it along side Tiffany Rothe Workouts - I use youtube for both
  • jessa271
    Options
    JM's workout seem a little too tough for me most of the time. I prefer the 10 minute solutions series (usually mix & match them to get a 60 min workout) and the firm dvds. once you get past the choreography, they aren't bad. they usually mix weights and aerobics pretty evenly & some offer 'express' options for days when you don't have as much time.