From couch potato to gym junky!!!

Options
Hello All,

I have yet to share my story with anyone but seeing as it all started with "MyFitnessPal" I figured this was a great place to finish what I've started!

Just over a year ago I started my journey to health and fitness, I was embarrassed of myself so I would run in the shadow of darkness. A few months later I had dropped ALOT of weight but was left with a flabby disaster, so now I'm a skinny fat person.

Well, I wouldn't be for long...

I then joined a gym and attempted to figure out what all these "machines & equipment" were all about...once again embarassed I decided that I wasn't going to let this stop me from achieving my goals. In steps Jon Cain, my personal trainer who over the past 9 months and shown me everything I need to know about the human body and how to keep myself toned and healthy.

To date I have lost 90lbs going from a size 22 to a size 4, yes size 4!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm toned, healthy and able to keep up...I mean outrun my 8 year old twins.

If I knew how to post pictures on here I would add a before and after!!!

Replies

• Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You are definitely an inspiration, and you've given me hope that I can get there, too.
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    We have to see pictures. Upload your photos to something like photobucket, and then add the link here with the tags around it.
  • ChristyMomx3
    Options
    I want to see pictures too!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You are definitely an inspiration! Congratulations on the hard work. You deserve it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!