My first day and I love it!

Options
Any words of wisdom for a newbie? Thanks! : ):flowerforyou:

Replies

• lexi1ky
    lexi1ky Posts: 7
    Options
    I just recently joined also and I love it! Just visit everything on this site and you will get plenty of motivation. It's amazing.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls,
    Welcome to the site:flowerforyou:
    Any questions and there's always folks to help you out, enourage and motivate. Lots of fun recipes shared, great tools that help you drop weight learn to eat healthier and make an actual lifestyle change rather than 'diet' the lbs away.

Lots of friends to be had to help motivate and be motivaed by.

Glad you're both joined us:heart:

Becca:flowerforyou: :happy:
  • catrinasm
    catrinasm Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you! I'm still getting familar...sure is great! Good luck to you...much success!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Do everything in your power to achieve success, but enjoy the journey in the process. It's about a change in your entire life-- not just dropping a few pounds. Remember the line from Disney's The Princess & The Frog "If you work hard every day, good things are bound to come your way!" So don't fret the small stuff, just keep your head in the game.
  • kimmwebb66
    kimmwebb66 Posts: 1
    Options
    My first day.....wow I had know idea wine had that many calories!!! This is what I needed.... I was counting my points but had know idea I was eating that many calories.... here we go!!!!!
  • lynngottschalk
    lynngottschalk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you have trouble finding the right portion size to match what you ate, just add the right item from the search list. Then add again and pull up your recent list, change the portion size and add again. Then go back and delete the first entry with the wrong portion. Than going forward, pull it up from your own food list so you can alter the portion. Good Luck!
  • lynngottschalk
    lynngottschalk Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    If you have trouble finding the right portion size to match what you ate, just add the right item from the search list. Then add again and pull up your recent list, change the portion size and add again. Then go back and delete the first entry with the wrong portion. Than going forward, pull it up from your own food list so you can alter the portion. Good Luck!
  • Swsuzanne
    Swsuzanne Posts: 1
    Options
    good for you!
  • thisemmabites
    thisemmabites Posts: 117
    Options
    Welcome! My advice is to set small attainable goals. When you reach them it's awesome. I learned even if I messed up it didn't mean that I had to give up. Sometimes I struggle and sometimes it's amazing how easy it is. I wish you much success! :happy:
  • lizagill
    lizagill Posts: 8
    Options
    I came across this forum and breakers with this forum. I like it much and seem revealing. I would like to say hello to each and every one the forum member. Hope has a superior time with you every one.
  • encoremusic
    encoremusic Posts: 12
    Options
    I know its such a cliche, but I just take one day at a time and try not to go over my limit of 1350 cals a day. I know a lot of people don't , but I also weigh myself first thing every morning, if I'm a little higher I try extra hard that day, if I'm a little lower I start the day with a great feelin!..

Wishing you well
  • catrinasm
    catrinasm Posts: 12
    Options
    Thank you for all your kind words of wisdom...good luck!!! You ALL are wonderful!!!!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love the this site -- I think it's addicting.

Even if I do overeat I still track it all in MFP (My Fitness Pal). That is something I never did with the WW Tracker thing.

Good Luck to you.

:heart: