went WAY over my calorie limit!

Options
by 537 ....

late night....

a lot of snacking today....

no time to exercise...

I hate this guilty feeling.

gah!

O well tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning.

Replies

• Heather1776
    Heather1776 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up about it. Just move on. You cannot change the past, but work on the future. Plus, if you are like me, you'll agonize over it and then feel like you want to eat more. Horrible cycle! :wink:
  • confuseacat
    confuseacat Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That is not too bad. To lose one pound a week you need a deficit of 500 a day so you prob won't gain any thing but water weight tomorrow. Drink plenty of water in the next few days and get right back to it tomorrow. YOu will be fine.
  • torimarsh
    torimarsh Posts: 14
    Options
    :smile: Tomorrow is a new day. I take it one day at a time! :)
  • 123gonnareachit
    Options
    Lol. Yesterday I ate 1968 cals.
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    thanks guys! I keep trying to tell myself all this.

This is not the end. It is still the beginning!
  • vanessaxlynne
    Options
    WOW what words of encouragement you guys have...I am so happy I joined this site :)

Everyone is right, dont beat yourself up, especially if you are like me, the more depressed I get about my weight, the more i want a cookie or something :)

cheer up, tomorrow is another day
  • slimkitty
    slimkitty Posts: 418
    Options
    That's OK. It may actually be good. Most weight loss experts recommend one cheat day a week. They say when you are dieting and restricting calories the metabolism slows down, so increasing your calories like that, may help to speed it up.
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I usually do this a few times I month because some days I say to myself I really don't care about calories I just wanna eat! The next day I get back on track and I don't stress. And it's perfectly fine to have cheat days. Keep up the good work. :)
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    yea...and don't loose track of the fact that the last guy that was PERFECT got nailed to a cross....(no disrespect intended, I love that guy!). Just get you butt in gear tomorrow! to quote every Adam Sandler movie that has ever been made...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    WOW, time for bed. I can't believe I just mentioned Jesus and Adam Sandler in the same post! YIKES
  • lisajuly
    lisajuly Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    yea...and don't loose track of the fact that the last guy that was PERFECT got nailed to a cross....(no disrespect intended, I love that guy!). Just get you butt in gear tomorrow! to quote every Adam Sandler movie that has ever been made...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I LOL'd at this.

To the OP, just pick yourself up and brush yourself off. tomorrow is a new day!
  • helendrew
    helendrew Posts: 3
    Options
    I like the way you think! actually I went to a nutritionist and he said I could have one meal a week where I can go nuts!
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    thanks guys..

you made me feel better.

Wednesdays are just so crazy for me! Things just seemed to pop up.

Maybe I can plan better next week?

anways good night can't wait to get back on track tomorrow.
  • DanellaK
    DanellaK Posts: 19
    Options
    StringsNlinks you are hilarious!!!! I love it!
    I absolutely think a cheat day once a week is a must. Just not a crazy out of control cheat day....had some of those, they usually resulted in me saying "oh well" for like a month...oh lets be honest...months. That's why I'm here, finally thinking about what I eat and paying attention and you know...It's not thaaaat hard. You just gotta have one of those SANE cheat days!! So get back on tomorrow!!!
  • DanellaK
    Options
    I absolutely think a cheat day once a week is a must. Just not a crazy out of control cheat day....had some of those, they usually resulted in me saying "oh well" for like a month...oh lets be honest...months. That's why I'm here, finally thinking about what I eat and paying attention and you know...It's not thaaaat hard. You just gotta have one of those SANE cheat days!! So get back on tomorrow!!!
  • DanellaK
    Options
  • DanellaK
    Options
    Ok...sorry, how do you delete some of these!!
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    yes prep... carrot sticks and celery in a bowl, some filling squash soup, anything to grab when the moment arrives that is helpingn me right now. i had bed days last wk too, but i didnt put on but stayed the same. good luck
    !
  • MarthaJ77
    MarthaJ77 Posts: 16
    Options
    On Jillian Michaels diets she has the calories vary everyday. So one day you would eat 1200 and the next 1500. Something about keeping the metabolism on its toes.

I didn't know if it works but hey there are always those days.