Mind Playing Tricks on me..HELP!!!!

Options
Ever since I have joined this website, I have been eating really well within my calories and sometimes I have a bad day... I am the type of person that I can eat something sweet and I will be good... But since I have changed my eating habits, after I eat my mind still says eat more...Like really, I am full...ughhhh... how to get rid of the urges?

Replies

• My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Keep busy
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    You can still eat when you're hungry. Just make sure you pick nutritious food. 200 calories worth of nuts or veggies is going to fill you for much longer than 200 calories of chips or crackers. If I'm feeling "bingey", I eat apple slices dipped in a little bit of peanut butter. It fills me up every time. Cottage cheese is pretty filling too. You can do all kinds of stuff with cottage cheese.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    It's hard; I always have cravings. Just try to do something to distract yourself. Go for a walk, get together with friends, do a craft. And if you do give in to it, don't beat yourself up. Just forget it and move on!
  • morrpaws
    morrpaws Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cravings are my down fall too once i start i dont stop sometimes......trying to eat slower helps put on timer for30 minutes thenyou can decide after that what to do next..
  • Destinee704
    Destinee704 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Ever since I have joined this website, I have been eating really well within my calories and sometimes I have a bad day... I am the type of person that I can eat something sweet and I will be good... But since I have changed my eating habits, after I eat my mind still says eat more...Like really, I am full...ughhhh... how to get rid of the urges?

I agree stay busy and just think about first to yourself if I eat this will this go over my daily calorie intake. You can do this. Just keep your eyes on the prize. :)
  • wesaq8
    Options
    my advice is keeping your sugar stable, replacing any food with clean wholesome food.. drink enough water.. I have found that I easily get enough fibre in my day now that I am eating whole foods -and lots of veggies..the cravings are going away... I am also staying away from wheat. Yesterday I could barely finish my calories for the day I ate so much ! and 1 more thing maybe the most important thing...if your like me and there is no such thing as a few chips or 1 cookie, or 1 serving of pie ...( basically if I have one bite I might as well have 10 or 20 bites... cause I dont ever stop at one...) THEN DONT HAVE THE FIRST BITE... ; )