My First Day Of The 30 Day Shred.

Options
So i officially completed my first day of the 30 day shred. I am curious to know if anyone say a difference after doing these workouts. It would be super duper awesome if someone would post some before and after pictures :) I also would love if people would keep me motivated throughout the full thirty days. I tend to get bored when doing these things and i don't really have anyone to motivate me. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• JenPock
    Options
    I've been through the 30 day shred before after my son was born in April of 2012 but ended up stopping for various reasons but came back to it recently. I can tell you I've seen some differences. I don't have the completely "flat tummy" like the pics but I am loosing the belly fat and toning up. I currently am on the 8th day of Level 2 and am determined to finish it and continuing. I also got bored with the same routine after awhile but what helped was throwing in some extra exercises with strength, cardio, or Aerobics to keep things broken up. I know I have some pics I can post up soon once I find them. Good job and keep it up!
  • Courtney344
    Courtney344 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I know there was a lot online of people saying they weren't losing anything. It nice to know that it can actually work :) I'm looking forward to seeing you results.
  • veronica341972
    Options
    These have been my 2 weeks doing the 30 day shred.................I am still on Workout One LOL In order that I don't become bored, I take 2 days off and do the treadmill instead.........It has been great but I guess with the combination of diet and exercise I have been losing a bit more than when I was just using the treadmill. I got everyone at home on bored to do it even my husband and five kids!! I highly recommend it especially if your too busy to spend an hour at a gym. I don't mind doing 20 minutes of intense exercise especially if I don't have to spend an hour losing the same amount of calories :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    If you haven't taken pictures and measurements -- do so. Because the scale is not always the best reflection of how you will/have changed.

For me, one of the best changes from 30DS was the conditioning -- regardless of weight, after the 30DS I felt more able, stronger. And I was more able to take on other physical challenges. The idea of running prior to 30DS was not something I wanted to do -- to haul my sluggish, heavy butt for miles? After 30DS I did the C25K program and ran a 5K. I also began taking the HIIT classes at my gym.
  • ibizalover
    Options
    Started today as well!! I've seen such great results on this website so I've deceided to join and follow the program for 30 days.
    Good luck everyone!
  • SHERRYCAN
    Options
    WHAT IS THIS? hOW CAN I GET MORE INFO
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    my first day at 30ds was today too although i have done it before. I noticed a difference with my thighs last time i done it before i had my 2nd child.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm on day 17. & i honestly don't see a big difference, but today I did realize my waist looks smaller & I am a lot stronger. I have lost 9lbs so far, not complaining here :smile:
    I will say take measurements & before photos, you will realize your weight loss more if you do this!
  • Courtney344
    Options
    WHAT IS THIS? hOW CAN I GET MORE INFO

It is a jullian Micheals workout dvd. you can buy the dvd or if you want they have the videos on youtube :)
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    I wil be doing Level 1, Day 7 today - I gained a pound so far but muscle weighs more than fat, so don't get discouraged if you don't see the scale moving right away! I've seen a lot of fabulous results, hoping for the same! Good luck!! :smile:
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How many days per level? I found it on youtube but it doesn't give any information
  • JenPock
    Options
    10 days for each level which equals to 30 days.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I just did my first day on this today as well. I was working up a sweat and I am a person who usually does 45 mins of cardio and some strength training regularly. I am hoping for some results, definitely take measurements before and after.
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    10 days for each level which equals to 30 days.
    Ooooh haha I actually didn't think of that...feeling special...thank you xD
  • Courtney344
    Options
    I'm really nervous about completing this. I can already feel my self getting lazy XD I'm gonna try though.
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I JUST COMPLETED MY FIRST DAY TOO...IT WASN'T BAD...I FOUND IT ON YOU TUBE..SO IT WAS NICE TO DO IT FOR FREE!!!
  • ryanelizrose
    Options
    I am on day four and am already seeing major results in my posture and my muscles tightening themselves up. Can't wait to see what I look like on day 30 compared to day 1!!!
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, no changes yet...except for being REALLY sore LMAO But we shall see. I got the video from the library, so it's free too :)
  • ng38
    ng38 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It really does work!! I did it every day with clean eating... I lost 11 inches overall and almost got a flat stomach. I didn't lose any weight though, but I looked like I did! It was obviously because of muscle gain and the results were so obvious I didn't complain.

I'm having to start it all over again because I didn't keep it up... but I've continued eating clean(ish) and doing some kind of physical activity a few times a week, so this time it's easier.

GOOD LUCK!!! If you ever need motivation, I could dig up before/after pics. Just keep it up because you WILL see results and you will be so happy.
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Absolutely works I'm on level three about half way through ( almost done ) and I've lost inches every where and a total of 11 lbs so far my next weigh is Saturday..my best advice is too stick with it no matter how sore/tired/ or hard you think it is just push through and you will get stronger and you will get shredded:-) ..don't cheat the workouts either then its no use even if you have to do the modified versions the whole way it will still work this I can stand by:-) good luck girly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!