could use a friend......or two!

Options
Hi. I started eating healthier yesterday when I joined, I have 40 pounds to lose. If anyone is in a similar place please add me. Or if you started in the same kind of place and have advice I would love to hear from you!

Replies

• jenifo11
    jenifo11 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I've got about 10 pounds to go!
  • mjhmjhmjh
    mjhmjhmjh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You have done really well, not too far to go! I have 3 children, a 17 year old, a 15 year old and an 18 month old bonus baby! I am 44 this year and having a baby in my 40s is lovely but the weight really don't want to go!
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    90 lbs down, 15 to go! Good luck on your journey, and feel free to add me.
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. Good Luck!!
  • tchell99
    tchell99 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. About to turn 40 and have about 40 lbs to go.
  • Susan0279
    Susan0279 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also just started (january) and I am trying to lose 60.
  • BrittanyNBuchanan
    BrittanyNBuchanan Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me too. I needed to lose 45 pounds when I started and I'm down 4 pounds.
  • Cslauson86
    Cslauson86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! I hope you are very successful with your goals.

Stay focus and motivated, log your food and exercise in daily.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost nearly 60lbs and have another 13 i'd like to lose! I've been on MFP just over 6 months I think, but been losing weight since July 2011 after I had my 2nd baby.

Advice - eat well, don't eat too little, get lots of protein, don't rely on convenience foods, and exercise! Try to mix up your exercise if you can.
  • AdamGrose
    Options
    Hi!!! I have lost 12 pounds (so far), using Myfitnesspal.com to track calories, and doing a fitness program. It CAN be done, if you STAY WITH IT!!!

Adam
  • laurenthellama
    Options
    Hey! That was my goal when i first started and i'm almost halfway there! ANYTHING is possible. Support on here helps TREMENDOUSLY. :)
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to support your journey!
  • Destiny2017
    Destiny2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! New to MFP. Need encouraging friends with a great sense of humor:) Feel free to add me!!