P90X

Options
Anyone out there getting ready to start P90X??

Replies

• hottiebailey
    Options
    P90X is ont of the best fitness programs I've ever seen. It's impossible to not see results. Try and do the programs for Core and Plyometrics the most. That will keep your heart rate up to burn calories, while isolating certain muscles and giving you a very toned look! It's a tough program... good luck. But if you can keep it up, you'll drop a ton of weight!
  • tfinan
    tfinan Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm about 40 days into P90X. I didn't find MFP until about a week ago, I really wish I'd been using it from the start. Make sure you adjust your goals in MFP to match P90X's targets for carb/prot/fat if you are serious.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    I just started round 2, phase 3 so I'll be done soon. But you might find a couple of new people here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94614-p90x-starting-a-new-thread?page=6#posts-1329387
  • bsctsma
    bsctsma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I actually just got mine in the mail today and am planning on starting Monday. How about U?
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start from Day one on Monday and get SERIOUS about it.
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm about 40 days into P90X. I didn't find MFP until about a week ago, I really wish I'd been using it from the start. Make sure you adjust your goals in MFP to match P90X's targets for carb/prot/fat if you are serious.

I'm 75 or so days into it and I wish I'd used MFP to set my carbs, fats, proteins, and CALORIES. I haven't been eating enough and my weight loss uffered because of it. Use the equation p90x gives you, they mean it. If you are anywhere near your goal and try to do the X on 1200 calories a day, you may fail :flowerforyou:
  • MegKat
    MegKat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I used to do it, and now I'm getting back into it, again. Its tough! I wont' be doing it strictly, but I want to try and fit it in 3 times a week, at least!
  • LPNlauren
    LPNlauren Posts: 27
    Options
    Doing Day 4 of the lean track! I love it!!!!!! Best workout DVD's ever!
  • alexzandra
    alexzandra Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm officially starting Monday. I did the yoga today because I was so excited. It was tough for me but very rewarding to complete.