Fibre 1 brownies (Any try them?)

Options
13»

Replies

• evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    They're repulsive.

Try the Kellogs Fiber Plus bars--they taste MUCH better than Fiber One. And if you like Girl Scouts Samoas cookies, there is a chocolate coconut caramel Fiber Plus bar that tastes just like them.
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    They were ok, but not as chocolatey as I had hoped and had a slight chalky undertone. I probably won't get them again, I've found things I like better. But everyone is different. Go ahead and try a box, you might like them and if you don't you aren't out more than a few bucks.
  • angeleigh_1531
    Options
    Hi,

I prefer the Fiber One Oats and Chocolate bars much more to the brownies. They are chocolatey and have a lot more fiber than the brownies. Be careful though, eat too many and you will pay!
  • Shawnuhhbauss
    Shawnuhhbauss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The Fiber One Chocolate Chip Brownies are my favoriteee. Sooo good.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    gag!!!! not good at all.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    they don't taste good and they're dry. better nuke em to warm 'em up if you're gonna eat them.... not worth it taste and texture wise.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    They're OK. Nothing like a real authentic, calorie-dense delicious brownie though.
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    love them! and yes.. so much fiber!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I like them. They tasted a bit off at first but then I didn't care and liked them haha.
  • thenewkayla08
    thenewkayla08 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Love them!!!! I've had them all! But yes they are addicting. and yes they do make you go.... lol but totally worth it!