Anyone doing P90X/Insanity Workouts?

Options
Is anyone doing P90X or Insanity? If so, how are you logging your exercises? How would I go about starting a group for motivation & support? I just started a P90X/Insanity hybrid workout, yesterday and would like to support, motivate and encourage others who are accomplishing their fitness goals. I read the other day that, "People who get this kind of online support are proven to lose three times more weight than people going it alone."

Replies

• LSotham
    LSotham Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I started P90X Lean yesterday. :)

I don't know if there's a special way to start a group, or if you just add people as friends and go from there. You are welcome toad me as a friend though.

I'm logging my cardio workouts as Aerobics - General (under cardio), and tomorrow will log my first strength training. I remember trying to add strength on here before and it was a pain, plus it doesn't give you calorie credits, even though you are burning.

I'm getting married on August 10 and would really like to shed a few inches and tone a bit before the big day!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started P90X Lean yesterday. :)

I don't know if there's a special way to start a group, or if you just add people as friends and go from there. You are welcome toad me as a friend though.

I'm logging my cardio workouts as Aerobics - General (under cardio), and tomorrow will log my first strength training. I remember trying to add strength on here before and it was a pain, plus it doesn't give you calorie credits, even though you are burning.

I'm getting married on August 10 and would really like to shed a few inches and tone a bit before the big day!

I also ended up logging my Chest and Back workout as Cardio, yesterday. That way I could log my calories burned. I'll add you as a friend. I'd like the extra support and motivation. :smile: Congratulations & best wishes on your wedding day! :smile: