Starting again...

Options
Was on here a while back, but I'm sorry to say I gave up. But I'm back now determined to shift the pounds ready for summer! Had a bad eating day today which has triggered my motivation to give weight loss another go! Already have my healthy meals and snacks planned out for the week, along with an exercise plan. Also hoping cutting back on alcohol will help - anyone else found this?
Any support/tips welcome :)

Replies

• ramolivarez
    ramolivarez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I joined last month and I am trying to do 1200 calories/day. I usually plan one day at a time.... I can't think a whole week ahead. However, I do usually stick to the same snacks and breakfast for a week at a time but more out of convenience than planning.

I hadn't consumed any alcohol since joining until just this last weekend and I budgeted in the calories & carbs to have 3 oz of vodka with fresh squeezed fruit juice (Not all in one drink of course :). I still over consumed calories for that day, but I decided to go ahead with it.

I can't always commit to working out on the week days with a busy household and kids, so I tend to not factor in any extra calories until after I work out.

Good Luck on achieving your weight loss goals - I'm not sure how the adding friends thing works, but I could use/give all the support I need.

Thanks!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Good luck to both of you, always a work in progress and take one day at a time........
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Yippy on giving it another go!!!!!!!!! You can do it-everyday-every meal-every choice can be a new start-YOU are worth it never forget-and never give up on yourself. Even if you "fall off" it's only one choice Just "get back on again." :flowerforyou:
  • Sandylovesm
    Sandylovesm Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yes, you definitely worth it, and you'll success for sure! All my support to you <3
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Your doing it right!

Keep trying, keep logging, and LOG everything! You can eat & drink anything you want but I have that found once you start logging, you find that some things just aren't worth their calories! Good Luck!

You can do this! I am big on quotes:
    James-Gordon-quote.jpg
  • jerika20
    jerika20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling i was on here a while back to and lost my motivation. But i am back again and more determined to keep it up. welcome back and great on giving it another shot. Keep urself motivated and u will see the results. I am trying even harder to keep my motivation this time. keep it up...
  • brendadale1
    brendadale1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Everyone as an individual as to find "WHAT WORKS" for them..on your profile you stated..you have thrown out your JUNK food..when I deprive myself some of the foods I enjoy..I find myself binge-ing later...I will admit I do not keep potato chips in my house because I cant eat just the serving size I will eat the entire bag at one sitting..lol..and I really dislike UNHEALTHY saturated fats and sugars..I am glad you joined again..You will succeed:)
  • brendadale1
    Options
    I know the feeling i was on here a while back to and lost my motivation. But i am back again and more determined to keep it up. welcome back and great on giving it another shot. Keep urself motivated and u will see the results. I am trying even harder to keep my motivation this time. keep it up...

Way to jerki:) glad you are trying again!!!!!!!
  • brendadale1
    Options
    Your doing it right!

Keep trying, keep logging, and LOG everything! You can eat & drink anything you want but I have that found once you start logging, you find that some things just aren't worth their calories! Good Luck!

You can do this! I am big on quotes:
    James-Gordon-quote.jpg

^5555555555555 I am going to remember this when people say I wish I had the willpower you do...
  • tinabatinaflc
    Options
    I quit drinking 48 days ago and counting. Without drinking you are in control, no more naughty food choices, no more excess calories, and WAY better workouts. you booze you snooze! :)