Fabulous peeps drop in! Weight loss competitor

Options
Hey hey!

I've been a fluffy girl my whole life, and want to know what real me inside is like. I never realized how big I was until i saw some recent pictures of myself. It almost dropped me. Yikes!

I want to look and feel, healthy and lean. I've got a long way to go. I just recently entered a weight loss competition so am really looking for some cheerleaders and people I can cheer on as well. Life is about to get real serious as I really like to win.

I would love a mixture of peeps! Beginners, maintainers, those in the middle of their journey. Thanks, and you guys rock

Replies

• karma92ame
    Options
    Hey just wanted to stop and say hi :) my name is Ariel and Im trying hard to stay motivated and find mutaul support in this journey :) GOOD LUCK :) dont ever give up!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Middle of the journey gal over here.

I had a similar experience. I remember looking so fat in photos but just being like "meh, I'm fat and will always be that way". The real flooring moment was when when my mum bought me some adorable US size 14 dress pants on clearance. They were wicked tight so I asked her to return them. She found them a couple months after I had been on here (totally forgot to return them) and they fit! now, they're too big (but I keep 'em around because I don't want to buy new pants again lol).

If any of you need motivation, feel free to add me :) I've logged on everyday since I first joined here. Been through a lot and am still learning along the way.