Whats your main weakness??

Options
amy104
amy104 Posts: 12 Member
I would say ice cream, because i can eat half a tub in one go, but if i dont buy it, then i dont have it at home to eat it, so thats not it. Then i think sweets, becuase i LOVE pick N mix, but i have resisted temptation with sweets, so i would say my main weakness is CHOCOLATE!! Even if i have none in the house, i get that craving, that feeling that i need some in my mouth and my taste buds go mad!

I have hunted around the house for chocolate or anything sweet to help me out like jam!! I think i have a problem haha

Whats your weakness? :drinker:

Replies

• baric
    baric Posts: 10
    Options
    Beer, good beer, Craft beer. Yummy.
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    CHOCOLATE! I wish I could find something better to be my weakness, but if you eat just a couple of pieces of the Hershey's Dark Chocolate Kisses I don't think it's too bad.
  • krislew
    krislew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Nachos!
  • Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter....and sweets in general, especially in the afternoons.
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd say chocolates mine to as I have the say problem I crave it. I can't just eat a small bar as it makes it worse so I have to stay away from it.
    Also crisps ready salted ones, again I can't just have a few if I start then its all of them
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    potato chips....any kind...could eat half a bag in one sitting!
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I agree CHOCOLATE! I have searched all over for a super chocolate (I can eat a ton of eat and only consume a little calories). haven't found one yet so I am STUCK eating two mini chocolate eggs a day just to get my chocolate fix!
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    :love: Bread :love:

I know that's weird but fizzy drinks, beer and chocolate were all so easy compared to my love of bread.
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Things like cookies, cake, or donuts, when they are available at work. I can say I am much better now about resisting the temptation, because in the past it was a like Doomsday to eat even one. I would go back for seconds, thirds, etc.... it wasn't pretty.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E for sure. Specifically, chocolate ice cream. next would be fast food because i'm always strapped for time. it doesn't matter if i don't buy it because hubby will suggest that we go out for some ice cream after a workout or just on the way home from someplace. and of course i have no willpower to say no. it's a problem, truly.
  • FitChickBritt
    FitChickBritt Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Chocolate! Idk what is it, I used to not even be that big of a fan of chocolate, but ever since I started watching what I eat and working out there is just something about chocolate that makes me want it!
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I would have to say that I ice cream is definitely my weakness as well! I've had to stop buying it altogether because I have no will power where ice cream is concerned. OMG, I am totally salivating just thinking about it! I must not give in, must stop thoughts of cold, ice creamy goodness!
    I would say ice cream, because i can eat half a tub in one go, but if i dont buy it, then i dont have it at home to eat it, so thats not it. Then i think sweets, becuase i LOVE pick N mix, but i have resisted temptation with sweets, so i would say my main weakness is CHOCOLATE!! Even if i have none in the house, i get that craving, that feeling that i need some in my mouth and my taste buds go mad!

I have hunted around the house for chocolate or anything sweet to help me out like jam!! I think i have a problem haha

Whats your weakness? :drinker:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Sweets in general, but more specifically Chocolate. My grandfather had a legendary sweet tooth, and I inherited it.

My wife doesn't have this as badly as I do, and she makes a lot of the buying decisions, so we don't usually have a lot of that stuff in the house. But there's usually chocolate, and I partake. On the plus side, I exercise like crazy to pay for it. :laugh:
  • dawnieqt
    dawnieqt Posts: 26
    Options
    MEXICAN FOOD!! We have the best mexican restaurant here and I crave it at least twice a week (or more)! Even if I try to eat something I think might be low in calories I always end up gaining a pound back the next day!! :( Any suggestions on low calorie mexican recipes I can make at home??
  • etarre
    etarre Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ditto-- definitely chocolate.

But I do also have a bread problem-- I can't keep oatnut bread in the house. Or certain types of cereal, for that matter.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar Kettle chips......oh Yum!!!!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    beer and wine
  • amy104
    amy104 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chinese is the only food that i pile my plate up like a mountain, and eat the lot!! and go for seconds!! its rare i eat it, i love it too much!!!

Ive seen that those biscuit sticks with chocolate on them (Mikado) are on 11cal each!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    chips and bread
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    everything that I shouldn't have....because I really shouldn't have it lol
    chocolate, pizza, cookies, yeah the list goes on and on
    everything you already mentioned