Low Calorie Chocolate Options?

Options
2»

Replies

• Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Theres those Hostess 100 calorie snack packs...

er oh wait
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    A square of dark chocolate - allowed to melt on your tongue rather than you chewing it - will go a long way in meeting a craving. Once you chew the chocolate though - you lose the "taste" and "feel" of it melting over your tongue and down your throat. Mmmm *licks lips*

Exactly :heart:
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    If you just want something to satisfy your sweet tooth, I love chocolate tea (sweetened with stevia = 0 calorie treat). My husband got my a Teavana Perfect Tea maker and some loose leaf teas for Hanukkah and it was the best present ever. They have a bunch of chocolate flavored teas (both caffeinated and uncaffeinated) that I love - Matavana, Azteca Fire, Coco-Caramel Sea Salt.

I'm intrigued!
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I cheat everyday with either of these:

Ghiradelli Dark 60% Cacao Squares - 52.5 Calories for 1 square...Heavenly

or

Hershey's Bliss Dark Chocolate - 35 Carlories...Yum

very satisfying..Feels like cheating but its not because its part of the calorie plan....Usually I pair it with 4 oz. Milk.. I like organic whole milk.
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Skinny cow makes an awesome 100 calorie chocolate covered wafer. It's fantastic.
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I have been getting the Lindt dark chocolate and sea salt bars.... a serving size is 4 squares but I find I can satisfy that chocolate craving with usually one square - 40 cal. yummy!! :love:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    http://dashingdish.com/recipe/triple-chocolate-chunk-muffins/

These muffins are AH-MAZING! 95 cal and 3 grams of fat!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!