What are your 30 day shred stats so far?

Options
I'm on LV1 D4, Ive already lost 2 inches off my abs in that time!!
Wondering how far everyone else is, and how many inches or lbs they have lost doing the program!

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    First time I did 30DS last August, I lost 20" all over including 9" off my waist.. last month, I lost 10.25", only 2 off the waist. I often did two levels or the whole dvd at once that time.. I am still incorporating it into my routine this month as well.

It's addicting :)
  • Ashiieepuff
    Options
    I've gone down an inch around my arms, and about a half inch around my waist, but I can actually see abs forming which is awesome, and I've only just finished day 5!
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9rk8upVXT1qk34ayo1_500_large.jpg
  • fozzgirl
    fozzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started the video, but I had a quick question, how do you record the calories burned/exercises you did on the video under the exercise tab?
  • Makoce
    Makoce Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I use circuit training, 20 minutes :)
  • fozzgirl
    fozzgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I can't wait to see how it works :happy:
  • pselders1
    pselders1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I did three days straight level 1 and it killed my knees. I think it is a great workout I just tried to do to much without realizing that I should follow "buddy" number one (The easy one). I laid off for two days and I'm gonna hit it tomorrow. I know it felt like I did 2 hours in the gym when I was done so it must be doing something.
  • prettymorbidity
    prettymorbidity Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    im only on day 3 and i started to see stretch marks showing up i didn't know i had. i haven't measured but ive lost at least an inch in 4 days alone