Just curious

I know everyone is different and I can't base my weight loss on anyone else's, but I'm just curious as to how much everyone is losing per week?

Replies

• Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    I just started doing this 10 days ago and lost 4 lbs my first week; I'm sure I won't do that great every week....maybe some of that was water???? Sure felt good to see a loss, though :happy:
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    I don't lose anymore but I lost 70lbs in 18 months starting at 202lbs.

I strongly recommend taking inches though because sometimes your progress isn't reflected on the scale :)
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Less than a pound a week most of the time, which is fine. Slow steady and sane...and relatively easy
  • I lose about a pound a month. I'm already near my desired level of body fat so I'm at a very small deficit (about 100 calorie deficit per day).
  • Tecia1970
    Tecia1970 Posts: 94 Member
    Dollymaker, I look at it this way...a loss is a loss! Congrats to you!
    Tsikkz, that is so awesome and very inspiring!
    I did this a while back and only lost 1 lb. the first week which was discouraging so I half a$$ed got back on Weight Watchers which of course didn't go well because I wasn't sticking to it. I know I can do it...I've done it before. I just have to get in that mindset. Back then, I wouldn't even allow myself a Diet Coke until I had drank 48 oz. of water and I tracked every point for every single thing I put in my mouth even it were something as small as a piece of gum. I've got to do it this time! I am not happy with myself and besides, summer is almost here lol.
  • lozzjd
    lozzjd Posts: 2 Member
    i've only just started again but I am aiming for 500 grams a week so a kilo a fortnight