First Day Anxiety, can't sleep

Options
It's 2:30am and I can't sleep so I'm looking over this website my doctor recommended. I'm beginning this program starting this morning and looking forward to getting on the wagon of good health again. I'm glad my doctor figured I was worth the effort and it wasn't too late for me.

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thats awesome. try to get some sleep :) you will wake up feeling new, i promise :)

glad you are wanting to do this :) this really helped me so far.
    just keep motivated and determine and you will do great :D<3
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    welcome-smiley.gif

It's awesome that YOU think you are worth it to take this journey. As you probably already know, it's not just about weight loss but about being healthy. We are happy to have you join us.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! You will find all of the support and tools you need to succeed! Rest well and see you tomorrow....errrrr......today! :heart:
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Just take it 1 hour at a time and let MFP do the work for you. Just be faithful and truthful about entering what you choose to put into your mouth and once you start realizing the benefits of eating healthier foods it does become easier. With that said, I am not saying NOT to think about it, because eating healthy does take a little meal planning and I have found that if I enter what I PLAN to eat for the day in the mornings, I have more control over the kind of calories I am eating. I have made logging in a priority each morning and night. I wish you success and hope you get some sleep!!!!!!!!
  • acr2angel
    acr2angel Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I started in January for health reasons and have lost 22 lbs so far. Logging what I eat into the food tracker has made all the difference for me. I found that I started making much healthier choices and actually started planning my meals. I've always been a "spur of the moment" eater which was not a good thing. Best of luck on your journey!
  • Kamila02
    Kamila02 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're going to do great! It's an amazing site... and check out this article... I found it VERY helpful!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/3047-700-calories-a-day-and-not-losing