Just started, looking for some motivation.

Options
Hey all, I'm Aly. I am looking to lose some weight, and keep it off too. If any one has any words of advice or encouragement, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

Replies

• mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Welcome, you can add me I started this journey a month ago and have found this site to be great. I am on everyday to help.
  • juliamorgan12
    Options
    Hey there! I am Julia and I am a dancer that can't seem to lose any weight even with dancing everyday so I decided to start counting calories and eating healthier! :)
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me .........advice is stay within your alotted calories move your body and drink lots of water :bigsmile: .....wishing you much success ......Megan
  • juliamorgan12
    Options
    Dance! Dance! Dance! Any type of dancing that you enjoy is great for you. About 30 min of salsa (or you may know of zumba as well) is better for you than a 45min gym work out....and a whole lot more fun!
  • redgirl527
    redgirl527 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Welcome to my fitness pal. Feel free to add me!
  • AlyyBii
    Options
    I do love to dance. I will keep that in mind, thanks!
  • dkenoly
    Options
    Hi, just take it one day at a time. If you slip up, just get back on track. Celebrate the small victories and remember it' s a journey. Don't look at the scale, watch how you feel as you lose the weight. Good luck!:happy:
  • Chakiri
    Options
    Welcome! I love having friends to motivate and vice versa. :3
    It's nice to have a buddy to do this journey with!
    Feel free to add me anyone!
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well