NSV: I can cross my legs! :D

Options
2»

Replies

• Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Great job! Now wait until you can sit on a chair and bring your feet up to rest on top of it and hug your knees to your chest and hug them comfortably.

I think there is literally no better feeling in the world than being able to pull that off, it feels nice feeling so small and comfortable while sitting there.

Sometimes I also bring my leg up and hug my foot to my chest during boring classes, but I just really like contorting my body into odd positions.... heh.

Also- Sitting slouched with knees spread and feet flat on the floor master race.

Lol, I think I can do that with some of the chairs here but they're kinda big so I don't think those are the kind of chairs you're talking about. :laugh:
  • 28DebRena
    Options
    Since I was young, I was heavy and I was never able to cross my legs "like a lady" because my thighs were too big. Well, I tried it yesterday and OMG I CAN DO IT TOOOOOOO! It's silly, yes but I kinda can't wait to wear a skirt again so I can show of how well I can sit like a lady. :P
    Great job!!! Little things like being able to cross your legs are exciting!!! Much continued success to you. :flowerforyou:
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome nsv! It's a great feeling! And not small at all, great work!
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I can finally cross my legs when I sit, but not comfortably.
  • MissLexiS
    MissLexiS Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am soooo looking forward to crossing my legs like a liittle lady! (= congrats!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Good for you!!
  • Rikki007s
    Rikki007s Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I know exactly what that feels like and how great it is to finally be able to cross your legs.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!