Just did Insanity for the 1st!

Options
Five mins in and I was dying. I heard it was hard but holy moley it was tough. I was breathing heavily. Never thought it was this hard.

Replies

• JenniferEM2012
    JenniferEM2012 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today. I will start the first workout tomorrow. Do you know if I have to do both the works out at the same time o can I split it. I work out in the morning and in the evening and was hoping I can do this both times.
  • wolfcounty
    Options
    haha, its a killer. it never gets easier, you just get better. don't be scared, but just wait for phase 2.
  • deannajf4
    deannajf4 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just did the fit test today too!! Is there a group started? Or should we start one?
  • burningfattobefit
    burningfattobefit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't have good balance just some of the stuff I was almost falling on my butt lol. I drived on though
  • heronfolder
    heronfolder Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today. I will start the first workout tomorrow. Do you know if I have to do both the works out at the same time o can I split it. I work out in the morning and in the evening and was hoping I can do this both times.

I thought the idea was that it's sustained exercise for 20-30 mins at a time. If you're breaking it down to do 10-15 in the morning and 10-15 in the evening i'm not sure you'll get the full effect?

Unless you meant doing the same full workout twice in one day?
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options

Not sure I understand? Do you mean the fit test and then the workout that's on the fit test DVD? There's only one DVD in the beginning set that has two workouts and that's the pure cardio and cardio abs DVD. If you've already done one workout why wouldn't you slide into the second one to get it done and over with? The Cardio Abs DVD is only 16 minutes.

Unless like someone else asked you're wondering if you can just split it up into 15-20 minutes twice a day which I don't think will be effective since your HR won't even have a chance to get that high.

And if you're thinking of doing the workout twice in one day good luck. I'm pretty beat by time I'm done with it.
  • JenniferEM2012
    Options
    Sorry all. i was looking at the calendar and read it wrong. I was so exited to start it that I skimmed it and saw two lines and thought that was two different work outs. But thanks everyone.

I did day 1 today and my body is so sore. Can't wait to do day 2 tomorrow.
  • J_sparkle
    J_sparkle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I absolutely loved the Insanity program. I like that the workouts are not super long (at least for the first 5wks). My kids even tried to join in w/ me. I believe there will be a handful of days that WILL include both a Fit Test AND a workout.
  • JenniferEM2012
    Options
    I just did the fit test today too!! Is there a group started? Or should we start one?

I think we should start a group. But I do not know how to start one.