My First Day Of The 30 Day Shred.

So i officially completed my first day of the 30 day shred. I am curious to know if anyone say a difference after doing these workouts. It would be super duper awesome if someone would post some before and after pictures :) I also would love if people would keep me motivated throughout the full thirty days. I tend to get bored when doing these things and i don't really have anyone to motivate me. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• I've been through the 30 day shred before after my son was born in April of 2012 but ended up stopping for various reasons but came back to it recently. I can tell you I've seen some differences. I don't have the completely "flat tummy" like the pics but I am loosing the belly fat and toning up. I currently am on the 8th day of Level 2 and am determined to finish it and continuing. I also got bored with the same routine after awhile but what helped was throwing in some extra exercises with strength, cardio, or Aerobics to keep things broken up. I know I have some pics I can post up soon once I find them. Good job and keep it up!
  • Courtney344
    Courtney344 Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you. I know there was a lot online of people saying they weren't losing anything. It nice to know that it can actually work :) I'm looking forward to seeing you results.
  • These have been my 2 weeks doing the 30 day shred.................I am still on Workout One LOL In order that I don't become bored, I take 2 days off and do the treadmill instead.........It has been great but I guess with the combination of diet and exercise I have been losing a bit more than when I was just using the treadmill. I got everyone at home on bored to do it even my husband and five kids!! I highly recommend it especially if your too busy to spend an hour at a gym. I don't mind doing 20 minutes of intense exercise especially if I don't have to spend an hour losing the same amount of calories :)
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    If you haven't taken pictures and measurements -- do so. Because the scale is not always the best reflection of how you will/have changed.

For me, one of the best changes from 30DS was the conditioning -- regardless of weight, after the 30DS I felt more able, stronger. And I was more able to take on other physical challenges. The idea of running prior to 30DS was not something I wanted to do -- to haul my sluggish, heavy butt for miles? After 30DS I did the C25K program and ran a 5K. I also began taking the HIIT classes at my gym.
  • Started today as well!! I've seen such great results on this website so I've deceided to join and follow the program for 30 days.
    Good luck everyone!
  • WHAT IS THIS? hOW CAN I GET MORE INFO
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    my first day at 30ds was today too although i have done it before. I noticed a difference with my thighs last time i done it before i had my 2nd child.
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    I'm on day 17. & i honestly don't see a big difference, but today I did realize my waist looks smaller & I am a lot stronger. I have lost 9lbs so far, not complaining here :smile:
    I will say take measurements & before photos, you will realize your weight loss more if you do this!
  • Courtney344
    WHAT IS THIS? hOW CAN I GET MORE INFO

It is a jullian Micheals workout dvd. you can buy the dvd or if you want they have the videos on youtube :)
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    I wil be doing Level 1, Day 7 today - I gained a pound so far but muscle weighs more than fat, so don't get discouraged if you don't see the scale moving right away! I've seen a lot of fabulous results, hoping for the same! Good luck!! :smile:
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    How many days per level? I found it on youtube but it doesn't give any information
  • 10 days for each level which equals to 30 days.
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    I just did my first day on this today as well. I was working up a sweat and I am a person who usually does 45 mins of cardio and some strength training regularly. I am hoping for some results, definitely take measurements before and after.
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    10 days for each level which equals to 30 days.
    Ooooh haha I actually didn't think of that...feeling special...thank you xD
  • Courtney344
    I'm really nervous about completing this. I can already feel my self getting lazy XD I'm gonna try though.
  • soniadavisbey
    soniadavisbey Posts: 33 Member
    I JUST COMPLETED MY FIRST DAY TOO...IT WASN'T BAD...I FOUND IT ON YOU TUBE..SO IT WAS NICE TO DO IT FOR FREE!!!
  • I am on day four and am already seeing major results in my posture and my muscles tightening themselves up. Can't wait to see what I look like on day 30 compared to day 1!!!
  • AnikaP81
    AnikaP81 Posts: 59 Member
    I started yesterday, no changes yet...except for being REALLY sore LMAO But we shall see. I got the video from the library, so it's free too :)
  • ng38
    ng38 Posts: 5 Member
    It really does work!! I did it every day with clean eating... I lost 11 inches overall and almost got a flat stomach. I didn't lose any weight though, but I looked like I did! It was obviously because of muscle gain and the results were so obvious I didn't complain.

I'm having to start it all over again because I didn't keep it up... but I've continued eating clean(ish) and doing some kind of physical activity a few times a week, so this time it's easier.

GOOD LUCK!!! If you ever need motivation, I could dig up before/after pics. Just keep it up because you WILL see results and you will be so happy.
  • missjulyy91
    missjulyy91 Posts: 54 Member
    Absolutely works I'm on level three about half way through ( almost done ) and I've lost inches every where and a total of 11 lbs so far my next weigh is Saturday..my best advice is too stick with it no matter how sore/tired/ or hard you think it is just push through and you will get stronger and you will get shredded:-) ..don't cheat the workouts either then its no use even if you have to do the modified versions the whole way it will still work this I can stand by:-) good luck girly!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!