Not new but getting serious AGAIN

Options
Im a female, 24 years of age. I just moved to Irving, Tx from Chicago, IL in September. Ive been trying to lose weight seriously since October 2011. I would work out for a few weeks, then get discouraged because I didnt have a partner. We have a fitness center in our complex, but I have a hard time going because I dont want to go by myself. I have 2 sons, who are 3 and 2 and we live with my sister and brother in law. I just need some support and motivation, because I would really love to lose between 60 and 70 pounds. My current weight is 227 and Im 5'4. Thanks in advance

Replies

• Barbarajavon
    Options
    Hey Girl Hey!!! You can do it!!!
  • CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    Good luck!!! I am also getting serious again. Its hard but it can be done!
  • R2D2_Barajas
    R2D2_Barajas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you don't need a partner to get motivated... all you need to do is keep in mind your goal. you will eventually find a work out partner. keep motivated!
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I recently came back too. I've been here off and on since 2009!
  • chennings2
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Im going to purchase Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today! I wanna order Insanity but I dont think Im ready yet lol
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good luck you can do it for sure! I slacked off for awhile, came back now stronger than ever.
  • ggabu
    ggabu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yea I'm not new either But I'm serious now! I'm in Irving too, and am thinking of taking the Jazzercise class in the Lee Park rec center. You should look into it!