The most awesome NSV I've ever experienced!!!!

Options
spicypepper
spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
I am the only female in my entire company (we're a small start up company). Yesterday the owner sent out a mass email asking people to update a spread sheet with their shirt sizes so we can order more company shirts.

When I logged in to fill mine out, someone had already put mine in. Prepared for it to show an XL I was SHOCKED when it showed SM!!!!

:noway:

My first reaction was to cry and then I got defensive thinking someone was being cruel and was playing a joke on me. When I got to work this morning and my boss said something again about the email, I mentioned that I logged in and mine was already completed (thinking that he'd snicker or something). He said that he and one of the other guys in town from California were running through the list for a rough idea on sizes and figured that was my size. :heart:

:blushing:

I'm taking it as a compliment :bigsmile:

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    that's fantastic!
  • pinkstay
    Options
    Thats awesome! take the compliment, and keep working hard!!!! way to go!!!!!!!
  • Jubee31
    Jubee31 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Very nice! So much better than someone paying you a compliment because you can sometimes wonder if it's fake or not but this is for real :) You're doing something right!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    woo hoo :smile:
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    That had to feel great!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Love it!
  • Trisha_Nijs
    Trisha_Nijs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it takes your head longer to realise you're smaller!
    Well done :)
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    that is so awesome!!
  • kaylinn9
    kaylinn9 Posts: 112
    Options
    Way to go, girl!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Aww thats a lovely NSV :flowerforyou:
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Congratulations spicypepper!
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Ahhh! Thats awesome! I remember when I received a shirt from the company I worked for at Christmas and they ordered me a small... when the year before I received a 2XL. IT was an incredible feeling and I wont forget it as I am sure you wont!!!!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    that's awesome!
  • FitToLead
    FitToLead Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When I logged in to fill mine out, someone had already put mine in. Prepared for it to show an XL I was SHOCKED when it showed SM!!!!

That really inspires me. When I was a child aunts and the like would bring clothes for presents for my sister and I. Hers always fit or were too big, mine never fit. Si I look forward to the day someone buys me a cycling jersey for a big ride, and they can order me a S/M wow.. that is a dream in the waiting. Congratulations
  • loudgls89
    loudgls89 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's fab - put a smile on my face too!
  • alexisu96
    alexisu96 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I love it. Lol. You should be happy and accept it as proof of your progress. That reminds me of when I was working back in 2009, about a year before I was pregnant for the first time, & the person giving out clothes for the work program I was in thought I was a size 5 or 6 in suits. lmso. I wore a 10/12. That is when I realized that I carry my weight very well. xo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!