Jack3d

Options
Is there anything bad about taking jack3d 5 times a week? I am on my second tub like I mean is there any bad side effects if you take it for long time.

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Do a google search for deaths related to DMAA and decide.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options

Considering how few that there are, it's a relatively safe product...assuming you don't try to do something stupid like triple or quadruple the dosage. xD
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    All 3 of them. Don't take too much, and don't do extended cardio with it.
  • Courtney24891
    Options

If tons of people were dying from it..Why would they sell it? I haven't had any problems.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options

Considering how few that there are, it's a relatively safe product...assuming you don't try to do something stupid like triple or quadruple the dosage. xD

Or take extra dosage and try and run a marathon. Still, people should educate themselves on all the stuff in their supplements.

Are you lifting 5 days a week?
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with taking it multiple times per week, but I do try to give my body a break from stims a few times during the year. You end up building a tolerance and can have withdrawals when you don't take them.

I'd say DMAA is safe as long as you used some common sense. I crash really hard when I take it, so I don't use it anymore.
  • Courtney24891
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with taking it multiple times per week, but I do try to give my body a break from stims a few times during the year. You end up building a tolerance and can have withdrawals when you don't take them.

I'd say DMAA is safe as long as you used some common sense. I crash really hard when I take it, so I don't use it anymore.

Yes I did build a tolerance and uped my dose to 2scoops.. I only had the crashing the first couple times I took it though.. Sometimes a sick feeling a couple hours after but eating something usually clears that up. I just love the energy it gives me throughout my workouts and the day.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    yep. i felt great while I was taking it. stims make you feel great, and lower your perceived exertion. you can do more work without feeling like it.

but i always feel pretty bad after.
  • Soakhi
    Options
    not really I took it for months and I'm doing great, got bigger and lift more. go to www.jack3d.org to learn about ingredients.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    The original Jack3d formula which contains 1,3 dimeth is no longer available on the market. Places are liquidating their supply of it and replacing it with new Jack3d Micro, which increases the amount of caffeine per serving, does not have Beta Alanine, Creatine, or 1,3 dimeth.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    They took DMMA in its purest form (retarded) DMMA actually keeps me feeling 100% but JACK3D just makes me feel on edge , many stimulants (besides for dmma) that work together to alter many nerves in our body for superior focus , blood flow and energy . just too artificial for my liking
  • BraydenIvor
    Options
    not really I took it for months and I'm doing great, got bigger and lift more. go to http://jack3d.org to learn about ingredients.
  • chimp517
    chimp517 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love DMAA, just have respect for it and it will treat you well. I became tolerant to it very quickly though