calling all skinny girls hidden in larger bodies!!

Options
Hi everyone...I'm desperately trying to reach the slim me that has been buried under my insullation for far too long!!! hoping to meet people in the same boat and make some friends!
:happy:

Replies

• crazychick
    Options
    Hi everyone...I'm desperately trying to reach the slim me that has been buried under my insullation for far too long!!! hoping to meet people in the same boat and make some friends!
  • ladylaycee
    ladylaycee Posts: 114
    Options
    Girl.. join the club! The real me has been hidden in this fat body for 4 years and she is ready to see the light of again!

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I too have been keeping "extra" lately since I had my daughter 4 months ago!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shelly :flowerforyou:

You are going to :heart: it here!

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Welcome Friend! you have come to the right place!!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Here to be a friend.

sun_smiley.gif

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options

That reminds me of an Oprah episode that aired, o, 5 years ago? A large lady said 'Everyone has a skinny woman in them just waiting to get out. I ate the skinny b*#$$^.' Cracked me up because I have never met the skinny person within....I figured I had munched her too!!!:blushing:
  • runningdevil
    runningdevil Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me, too!
    By the way, is that profile pic an old one? I hope so, because the person I see is already thin!
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!

I say that all the time. I have good self esteem and that sometimes is a downfall, because I look in the mirror and I don't think I'm that heavy or unhealthy. Then I see pictures or step on the scale and there it is in black and white.

I AM A SKINNY GIRL IN A CHUBBY BODY!!

You can get there and so can I!....You actualy have the same weight to lose as I do, so I'll be your buddy! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am a skinny girl hiding away in fat! lol I'm getting there though! :) Welcome to MFP