"Complete this Entry"?

Options
Does anyone else find it ironic that if you click the button on your food diary to indicate you are done for the day, and you are way under goal, it tells you off for not eating enough calories but also tells you that you could be massively lighter in 5 weeks if you eat like that every day?

Mixed messages much?

Replies

• blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    LOL.. I get a kick out of that too. Although, if you go too far under it starts to raise that number.
  • lornaloo3
    Options
    It's just processes a programed equation when you hit the button. Unfortunately, MFP doesn't provide superfoodnannies. Hopefully it's not too triggering for people with eating disorders.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    I don't hit the button anymore...it's unrealistic and stupid. This is not a linear process.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    On accident ive hit it before without posting anything and thought, huh, if i dont eat for 4 weeks, i could weight that amount...
  • stratigou
    Options
    I've only just joined but as I do Intermittent Fasting I imagine I'll get a lot of flack on Fasting days!! I don't eat much on the eating days either except weekends as We usually eat ot at least once.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    It's just processes a programed equation when you hit the button. Unfortunately, MFP doesn't provide superfoodnannies. Hopefully it's not too triggering for people with eating disorders.

Judging by the number of "Do I have to eat all 1200 calories?" thread there are per day, I'd be surprised if at least some people weren't going "oh goody! 8kg in 5 weeks, I'll stay with this 800 cals!"

It just made me smirk, especially when, after hitting it with only about 850 cal in my tracker (wasn't done yet) I saw I could reach my 12 week goal in 5!