Favorite "Motivational" song(s)?

Options
2»

Replies

• MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    I love Metallica's Enter Sandman, and don't laugh, but the first song I play when I start my workout is the theme from Rocky!!!

Also Dance Along the Edge by Concrete Blonde, Here I Go Again-Whitesnake.....you get the picture. :bigsmile:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Anything by Rob Zombie....
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Depends on the exercise, on my bike anything with a steady beat. I sometimes get that &$^% "Freecreditreport.com" jingle stuck in my evil head, and then I really think about just riding into the path of a truck to end it. ""F to the R to the E to the E - to the,,,"" :mad: :mad: :angry: :explode:

At least it wasn't the "pirate restaurant" version of the FreeCreditReport song.... that got majorly stuck in my head.... along with that "give me that filet-o-fish" song.... :noway: :noway: :explode:
  • Kalamitykate
    Kalamitykate Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Shakira - the beat is a good running pace and everytime I want to slow down I think about her abs and pick up the pace. :bigsmile:
  • antman84
    antman84 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a playlist on my ipod that includes metallica, pantera, faith no more usually the faster songs as i like the pace more
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I think it may sound funny by latley it's been LL Cool J's "Momma said knock you out" and really it's all about the very first line..

"don't call it a come back! I've been here for years" :smokin:

I don't know why but it makes me feel invincable.
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    I love Metallica's Enter Sandman, and don't laugh, but the first song I play when I start my workout is the theme from Rocky!!!

When I am running races I program that song to play about 3/4 through my race to get me over that last hump! :laugh:
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    This was weird yesterday....

My MP3 player, 1500 songs playing on random....

I'm just coming up to 1 hour of a very grueling high pace, high incline treadmill session. 3 minutes to go and I'm right at my limit... every step feeling like 20lb of weights were on each leg and then....

Europe; Final countdown comes on..... BANG motivation just increased 100% and pushed through without anymore problems :laugh:
    The iPod knows.....
  • hannah_lin
    hannah_lin Posts: 54
    Options

When I am running races I program that song to play about 3/4 through my race to get me over that last hump! :laugh:

I listen to the Rocky theme too!!! I also like listening to any fun 80's rock (guns n' roses, queen, acdc).
  • krislshoe
    krislshoe Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Shakira - the beat is a good running pace and everytime I want to slow down I think about her abs and pick up the pace. :bigsmile:

That is soo funny because I think of her skinny, ripped body when her song comes on my ipod too......LOL....and it definatley pushes me on.
  • kizzym
    kizzym Posts: 250
    Options
    the song i play the most so far these days is Katy Perry's California Gurls