Double digit loser

Options
Yep, I am a proud member of the double digit loser club. Granted it's only the beginning but I'm proud of myself for sticking with it; 36 days so far. Since I just entered the double digit world, MFP asked me if I wanted to adjust my goals. I changed it to lose 1.5 pounds a week vs 1 and work out 4 times vs 3 and now it reduced my calorie intake. Is that good or bad? I'm feeling anxious about it.

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    If what you was doing was working well for you plus your increasing exercise, I'd probably keep with the calories you were having. Wouldn't go lower.

Food, goals tab, change goals, manual... Change it back to what you had it at. I know I've kept mine the same. If losses slow a little im ok with that. I'd rather that, than feel it's not enough food for me.

Zara x
  • tgdillon
    Options
    very true...thanks
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    With only having 40 pounds to go, I would keep your goal at losing 1 pound a week.

Congrats on your success so far!
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I have adjusted constantly Id ropped the pounds a week reduced the calories increased the exercise. Somethings worked some didnt and I readjusted to keep losing in the beginning I was losing 1.5 a week and have dropped that 2x which keep calories burned number a little higher I now aim for 3 or 4 pounds a month max so this for me is about developing and adjusting my lifestyle so I dont ever feel I cant live this way for the rest of my life.
  • slimiranda
    slimiranda Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yay! Well done. I have mine set to lose 2lbs a week and it says I should eat 1380 cals a day. I have stuck to it rigidly and lost......2lbs a week for 5 weeks! Yay!
  • tgdillon
    Options
    Yay! Well done. I have mine set to lose 2lbs a week and it says I should eat 1380 cals a day. I have stuck to it rigidly and lost......2lbs a week for 5 weeks! Yay!

Good job! I think if I keep it at 1 pound a week, then if I lose more, it's a bonus.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!