Help!!!

Options
Hi Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me I have a question.

I suffer form PCOS and it's hard to lose weight, been battling the last few months, I use to jog around the park and with a proper diet lost about 20lbs in 4 months/

It's been up and down and I have another 50 to go so decided to get a machine to help burn fat and I added in some squats and push-ups etc...

So it's been 2 weeks in, I burn about 800 calories a day on the elliptical 6 days a week.
I've noticed that my work clothes are now more snug around the butt and thigh area. Why is this?!?!

I've not gained any weight and my butt and thighs are much much much firmer than before.
The measurements are the same so I'm confused...

I want to lose inches especially in these areas and I thought more cardio would help that, so why are these areas seeming to 'grow'?

Any thoughts?
Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• particleastro
    particleastro Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Get to your doctor and get your hormones under control first. PCOS will play havoc with any fat/weight goals you may have.

Good luck,
    JU
  • Kimberly_Tanith
    Kimberly_Tanith Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    It's been stabilized as best as it can be right now as there's no way to really 'fix' it permanently.
    It's something that I'll have to live with forever at least until I remove my womb :/

The medicines make me VERY sick and I can't be doing laser surgery every year so the diet I'm on now has made them shrink considerably to the point where my doctors have said this is the best we can do so just keep on the diet and keep exercising so as to try and keep it under control.

Which is what I'm trying to do.
    But the weight loss is very hard, but I'm not giving up.

I'm just confused about the increase in mass...