Tiny Success... after 5 days

Options
I have been using mfp for about 5 days now and LLOOOVVEEE IIITTTT! I've already lost 3lbs and am beyond excited. I have a ridiculous amount of energy and drive to earn as many calories as I can every day, lol. So, I put on my fave jeans yday... fresh out of the DRYER might I add, and they fit. They fit perfectly... so sucking in, no muffin top, no desire to rip them off my body and run naked into the woods in the hopeless oblivion of never getting that muffin top to go away. I felt THIN for the first time in a really long time. A small miracle. Hooray!

Replies

• candicecumbie
    Options
    I am so proud of you!! And by the way the pic you have us at Halloween 2 years ago. Wow, I was getting a little chunky huh?!
  • dansdeb
    dansdeb Posts: 164
    Options
    congratulations - thats a really good loss in a week. I love this site - haven't been on it long and really am just learning on the ins and outs of it! there is a lot of good stuff here. keep up the good work
  • bjstrong
    bjstrong Posts: 11
    Options
    I am so glad someone else mentions the thought of wanting to rip off your clothes and run around naked. That is a good idea that something is wrong with your body. Kudos on your loss!
  • aalekova
    aalekova Posts: 10
    Options
    girl if 3 pounds makes you that happy.........just keep doing the program and you'll see what happens :) good luck
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    Yay! I share the same thoughts!
  • imarlett
    imarlett Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It just goes to show that you don't need magical pills or special food to lose weight and feel great!
  • Tatsu2010
    Tatsu2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! It's the small victories that mean the most sometimes... =) I have been on here for a little more that two weeks and have seen great results so far. I know how you feel about the jeans... was just talking to a coworker yesterday about a skin tight undershirts I used to like to wear a lot, they were just making me feel a little gross when I put them on (so I stopped). But yesterday I put one on and it fit perfectly. Love it!
  • erinecox1981
    Options
    No, you've never been "chunky"... you just weren't super duper toned like you are now. I was SKINNY there... ahhh... to get back to that, lol.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! COGRATS!!! Support the small victories!!!!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! Keep it up :smile:

~Leash :heart:
  • crystalross
    Options
    I just wanted to say good for u
    I believe this is my seventh Day with this app and
    I have lost four pounds. I am excited and hope
    this will be a lifelong change lord knows it's needed.

I am choosing health I wish you
    luck in the future keel it up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!