in need of friends with lots to lose and maybe in the uk?

Options
Hi my name is Sara i am 27 years old i weigh 350lb so need to lose quite alot, its seems so daunting at the moment so i am breaking it up into smaller goals, i will be logging on to MFP everyday, if your looking for a buddy to help motivate you, share reciepes or have a laugh with etc.. then please feel free to add me :)

Replies

• beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm losing about 100lb and I'm in the UK, geordie living in Hampshire :smile:
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I added you.
    I started with 77lb to lose and I am about half way
  • pennywill67
    pennywill67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hiya all, My name is Penny and I live in the NW. I had a really bad accident a few years ago and the lbs just never seemed to stop adding themselves since then. Have been on and off diets but been doing this for over 2 weeks and have lost 7lb. YOU CAN DO IT. My husband is also very overweight and has lost 11lb as well. If you are interested I would add you as a friend?
  • MrsKB18
    Options
    Hi there, I've added you. I started using this app last week. I have about 30lb to loose but have set a higher target to reach first. I'm from Southport, NW! x
  • Motirich
    Motirich Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie and too and have added you.

Good luck and I'm sure with help and motivation you can reach your goals ^^

I'm from NW England near Morecambe.
  • hanmich24
    hanmich24 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 and used to weigh 303lbs. went down to 233. now back to 244(through getting comfortable and slacking off a bit! ) . It's definitely do able! Looking forward to the success we can do this!!! :-) . Just in time for summer as well!!