Well that was a depressing way to start the day

So, now I know why I was putting off doing my measurements! Even though I weigh what I did in May of last year, my measurements are up, :grumble: . No surprises really, just means I have to try to get some more movement in regardless of this crumbling body. Even though I knew what they would be, standing in front of that mirror naked (shudder) and writing down the numbers was disheartening to say the least.

Anyhow it is done and just strengthens my resolve to keep moving forward. I am sure by the end of the day it will feel much better. :ohwell:

Replies

• theos_human
    theos_human Posts: 21 Member
    Don't get too discouraged!
    I know what you mean about taking those first measurements! My realization happened last month, and I was in the exact same mood as you- frustrated, disheartened and disappointed that I let that happen to myself.

Great plan to use it as motivation! Push it harder at the gym, and up the weight count for your strength training.
    Also the good news is, now that you know- it can only get better! And the results show up on the tape, even if you can't see a difference. In 30 days I've lost ~5 inches overall :)
    Keep Heart! :)