new pretzel m&ms....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
i just tried a small bag (1.14oz) of the new pretzel m&ms and have to report that they are very good...i ended up sharing the bag with my boss and my coworker and probably only got like 6 pieces of candy out of the 15 or so in the bag but they were very very good and definitely a sweet/salty treat for the future....they are already in the food database LOL
150 calories
5g fat
3g sat fat
16g sugars
150mg sodium

i strongly recommend trying them if you get the salty/sweet/crunchy craving like i do...:happy:

Replies

• sherennedell1
    Options
    wow i just started this today and i was looking for snacks that i can have at home as well as at work and that's a very good idea wow thanks for posting other wise i wouldn't have thought of that:smile:
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    They are really good!! I got a free bag on Facebook, and I shared them with the kids and DH. Good to know they are healthy at least.
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Urgh - these are not a snack! These are candy! One turns into three, turns into the whole bag. I don't want to sound rude, but why bother? Why not snack on something that is healthy and that will actually fill you up? Keep you going? And help you on your weight loss journey?
  • oliveoil7979
    oliveoil7979 Posts: 112
    Options
    They were giving bags away at Roadrunner Sports not to long ago. They looked good, but my husband and daughter ate the bag before I could try any:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I ate the ENTIRE bag of them myself but for 150 calories, I thought they were FANTASTIC! A lot better than most candy bars.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    Urgh - these are not a snack! These are candy! One turns into three, turns into the whole bag. I don't want to sound rude, but why bother? Why not snack on something that is healthy and that will actually fill you up? Keep you going? And help you on your weight loss journey?

Losing weight doesn't mean denying yourself foods you enjoy. It means portion control and accountability. I love chocolate. If I have room in my day for chocolate covered pretzels and I want them, why should I deny myself a treat?
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    They were hanind out samples of these at the grocery store last week and they were quite yummy. I was wondering if they'd be good frozen like the other M & M's are? :flowerforyou:
  • paulaswrld
    paulaswrld Posts: 49
    Options
    I've never heard of or seen these. What are they?
  • volks80
    volks80 Posts: 56
    Options

Losing weight doesn't mean denying yourself foods you enjoy. It means portion control and accountability. I love chocolate. If I have room in my day for chocolate covered pretzels and I want them, why should I deny myself a treat?

Completely agreed. I will never understand why someone always has to say but that's not healthy. I doubt any dr out there would tell you to completely deny yourself.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    they sound amazing!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I've never heard of or seen these. What are they?

They are slightly larger than peanut m&ms. Pretzel balls covered in a layer of chocolate. Made by Mars M&M brand. 150 cals in a pack.... you know, that size that regular m&ms or skittles come in.
  • kristi223
    kristi223 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Careful!!! They are ADDICTING!! :) I bought some for my daughter and ended up eating most of the bag myself! Yummy!!!