Dream body!

Options
My dream body is fit, nice leg and butt muscles, some abs or just a really toned stomach, tanned and I'd like to have a small waist, bigger butt. Which I can get with butt work-outs.

But I just don't know where to start. I mean, shouldn't I run to lose the weight and do lifting and crunches? To make sure I stay fit along the way, not saggy.

Someone help me step by step in messaging please.

Replies

• MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    I want the same exact thing....always been a dream of mine to look and feel great at the same time...
  • ReaGaladriel
    ReaGaladriel Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    So my dream body is totally based on my body shape because I learned to love it because I know I can't change it. :)

So a bit of muscle on my arms and legs (not too bulky),, bigger boobs (cup size C or D), flat stomach, small waist and small but.

And I can't describe very well waist that I have/want regarding my waist/stomach area so I will put a picture. :)

Brooklyn_Decker_Bikini_Banned_In_Hollywood_52.jpg

So this part from waist going down to hips is getting wider. If anyone can tell me how that part is called I would be very grateful :D
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am also striving for a toned body not just skinny, but toned and healthy!.. I have about 25 to 30 lbs to lose before I start toning. You can add me if you would like and we can be motivational buddies and help each other out.
  • DannielleMM
    DannielleMM Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definatly do strength training as you are losing, if not you will lose muscle along with fat and you dont want that, you want to lose as much fat as possible while maintaining as much muscle as possbile. The scale may move slower that was but your body will look alot better. You can search the boards for ideas and what and how much to do, but just mix up cardio and strength training throughout week, and count your calories, and you'll do great. Feel free to add me. Good luck :)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Danielle is absolutly right LADIES, you need to understand that now these days, the conventional sit up and push up don't that well alone. you need a complete HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) schedule. what i mean by that is something diffrent every day. add a great nurtition schedule to that and you will see amazing changes.

Add me as a friend and ask any questions in terms of fitness and nutrition and i will help you. I have made a complete body change using MFP and eating right and using p90x and it's been wonderfull.