Want/Need a Supportive Friend? Add your name!!!

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• tygresstwin
    tygresstwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've lost/gained a bunch of weight a few times. Time to get control again!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I only joined last night but I use to be a member back last year :) I am hoping to meet people who can help motivate me and in return ill help all I can x
  • mariabraceyrobinson
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • jivitasa
    jivitasa Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I would love some friends as well! I love to give and receive motivation and support. All feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • danityree
    Options
    Hi, I am a disabled vet and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I'm 37 and can completely identify with what you describe, although I have much more to lose... If you'd like to add me I'd love to have you as a "friend." I need all the support I can get! :)
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a yeah now and lost more then 30lbs and still going.
    i am also a motivational coach for beach body, so if you are interested in motivation add me and i will keep motivated and accountable
  • michellerenee22
    michellerenee22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well... I can use all the help I can get! :)
  • sbarker3
    Options
    Hello. My name is Sarah and I have always had problems controlling my weight. Last year I joined herbal magic and lost 45lbs but after losing the weight I fell into old habits and am back where I started. I am now trying again to get back into healthy habits of working out and eating right and I really want to try and loose the weight without the help of supplements and intense diet plans that seem at times impossible to handle. I dont know if there are any of you out there who have this on-going battle and almost abusive relationship with food, but thats how I have been feeling. I would love for you to add me and we can help eachother along. I want to try to get down at least 30lbs to start, but I dont want to feel this way again so this time it has to be gone for good.