Have to lose 100+ lbs... again. Would love some friends!

Options
Been a member for awhile, but never fully devoted myself. I really want to be happy with myself by the time I start school again in the fall. Hoping to find some supportive friends and help each other out! Anyone is welcome to add me, thanks!

Replies

• marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Happy to lend support. Have gone from sedentary/lazy 303.4lbs to 186.4lbs (so far) - have run two half marathons and multiple 5 & 10k races. training for tribal quest (5mile obstacle course).... workout 6 days a week! :)
  • sandyfitnotfat
    Options
    Hi, I started out at around 415, I am today at about 330. My lowest I got was 309. I Have really slacked off though this past year and I have been struggling to get into the 200's. I get close and then I back off. I need some motivation and drive. My work schedule is all over the place so meals and exercise are hard for me to plan. I don't have that JUST DO IT attitude that I used to have and I need a fire lit under my butt. I found this site this morning after searching for some nutritional value of grape nuts of all things...lol :tongue:
  • runningwild00
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

You should WANT to lose 100 lbs....not "HAVE to lose"....it will help your motivation in losing weight!!
  • tygresstwin
    tygresstwin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome! I am back at it too ... have lost/gained a grip of weight during my adult years. We are worth the effort and restraint needed!
  • Andie4473
    Options
    Need to loose 80, was off to a good start last year and lost 23 lb but gained it all back after I became unemployed for a while. Gaining 23 in a matter of 4 months taught me that I will need to be watching what I do, and no matter what I should be finding a way to exercise a few times a week. I think if I would have at least kept up my exercise routine I would not have gained it back. But you live and you learn :)
  • minkychan
    minkychan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started a similar goal of losing 100 lbs.

Feel free to add me and we can lose it together!! :glasses:
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am recently back and have about 70 to lose. Feel free to add me.

We Want To Lose The Weight!