Restaurant Help

Options
Hi all! I am going to the restaurant that I have included a link below. Obviously it is an italian restaurant and has no nutritional facts on their website. Besides the salad, what are some of the best choices (as far as main dishes and pasta) off of the menu?

Quick facts: I do not eat steak of any kind (including veal) and I don't eat any fish besides lobster & shrimp.

Here is the link: http://www.remi-ny.com/menu/dinner.pdf

Thank you!

Replies

• bekah1301
    bekah1301 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    The penne all'Arrabbiata - arrabbiata sauces are pretty much the best sauces you can get at an Italian! If you go for a salad or meat/fish dish, ask for the dressing/sauce on the side so you can control how much you want.
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I was looking at that but the Spagetti Integrali con Verdurine di Stagione alla Primavera con Caprino Gratinato sounded good too because it was whole wheat spaghetti and has vegetables and it's base is olive oil so it's not terrible. I don't eat goat cheese so I would ask for that to be excluded. hmmmmm Thanks for your help!
  • hawaiibound
    hawaiibound Posts: 158
    Options
    Appetizers:
    Carciofi Arrostiti alla Veneziana, Prosciutto di Parma con Cestino di Parmigiano e Melone (but only eat part of the cheese)

Entree:
    #1 choice: Spagetti Integrali con Verdurine di Stagione alla Primavera con Caprino Gratinato (ask for half sauce)
    #2 choice: Vegetali Misti alla Griglia
    #3 choice: Petto di Pollo Arrosto Profumato all’Aglio e Rosmarino con Patate al Forno

Dessert:
    Frutta di Bosco con Scelta di Gelato o al Naturale
  • taylorfriedchicken
    taylorfriedchicken Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    ahh good choices good choices thank you!
  • elizamary77
    elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Here is a great tip/idea I got from a co-worker...Ask for a to go box and put half your meal in the box and set it aside. How many times have you said I'm only gonna eat half but kept going cause it was so good or just simply in front of you. I plan on using this in the future..