Is it time for new pants?

Options
I'm so embarrassed. I work in an office and we have a big printer/supply room that about 50 people are in and out of all day long. I went in this morning to get some supplies for my desk and they were, of course, on the very top shelf in the cabinet. I was reaching up to get them, standing on my tip toes and reaching as high as I could....and my pants came down. Not just a little bit, either. Enough that I felt a draft.
Right at this moment, HR brought the new hires around for a tour and they all saw. Let's just say...Victoria's secret was accidentally revealed.

Replies

• mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I love this! Definitely an NSV! Awesome job!! and yes, treat yourself to some new pants :)
  • ebuchanan81
    Options
    Sorry had to laugh at this b/c soemthing like that would happen to me. I would say time for new ones or a belt. Hopefully you don't have to see the new hires too much.
  • TNR32
    TNR32 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would say it time for new pants or a cute belt and wait to get the pants when you get a bit smaller.
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    Oh goodness that is a most embarrassing moment as well as a great NSV :blushing: ....But yes dear I think it is time for some new pants : )....Or at least a belt. But I'm sure the new hires were like this is going to be a great place to work :flowerforyou:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I am SO sorry that I laughed at this, but that is HILARIOUS and fantastic! I say either get a belt or go shopping! You are awesome! And I am pretty sure those new hires now officially think your workplace is a great place to work! :D:flowerforyou:
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sorry this happened to you but I couldn't help but laugh....yes definitely time for new pants!! :)
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    funny but awesome haha.
    get a few new pants :-)...or maybe if you can just wear a belt to tide you over for a little while longer especially if you still have more to lose.
  • imjenjen00
    Options
    Once my face returns to it's normal color, I will definitely appreciate this NSV haha!

I DO have a belt on, only it's too big as well so it really doesn't do any good to wear it. I feel a shopping spree in my near future.
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Jen it's funny but good funny, beacuse nwo you know and see that you are loosing weight... and yeah treat yourself to a shopping spree
  • Cyndi146
    Cyndi146 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    yay for shopping sprees!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    You saaaay it was an accident.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! one of the girls I workout with just brought me in some pants in a smaller size than mine, as she caught me safety pinning my pants to my shirt to keep the same thing from happening to me :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!