February 2013 goals

Options
What are everyone's goals for this month. Last month, my goal was to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. This month, I had stated to a friend that I was going to incorporate avacados into my diet, but I think I am going to tweak my February goal to concentrating on not eating breakfast at my desk. This is a very big goal for me and I have a feeling if I can conquer this goal, the weight loss doors will open and the weight will just fly off :happy: Not really, but this is a big hurdle for me in my weight loss journey.

Replies

• pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Mine is just to stay on the track I've been on, not to slack off.

It's funny you mention avocados. I had a dream about them last night. Someone was trying to make me eat them. I don't like them. :smile:
  • Nah113
    Nah113 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My goal for Feb 2013? To show some loss at my first weigh in which is tomorrow morning. I really wanna show something on the ticker!
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mine is to stick to plan! Exercise on schedule and stick to calorie allotment :)
  • jjneiley
    Options
    My goal is to continue my January results. I have been loosing about 2.5 lbs. a week. I also noticed I am getting more flexible and my cardio has been improving week by week since I have been stretching and riding the stationary bike 4-5 times a week.

I plan to start weight lifting in March. My sister-in-law has been staying with us the past 2 yrs and she is finally moving out next month. I will then have a place to put my Bowflex . It was taken apart and stored in the attic for the last 2 yrs to make room for her. I am really looking forward to adding this to my weekly routine.

I bought INSANITY last year, but was I not in shape to do it. I am planning to go at it again in May or June. By then I should be in much better shape.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My goal is simply to reduce my body fat percentage. It's currently 26%. I'm getting close to my "number" goal, so I'm more worried about getting the body fat down than the actual scale number (although both would be nice). I will be happy to get it down even if it's only by 1%.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My goals are to keep up with my exercises.
    Not have a gain at my weigh ins (Once every Thursday).
    And to be able to run for at least two minutes straight. :bigsmile:
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Mine is to lose at least 3kg/7lbs through sticking to my 1600 cals and working out 4 times a week (2x running, 2x HIIT).
  • a778c466
    a778c466 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to continue losing steadily. Keep working out a minimum of 3 times a week and stay under or at my calorie goals.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    For February I'm doing the Gorilla Workout app every day (well, for 20 days) and doing at least 4 hours of cardio a week...
    I'm determined to get the scale moving again, it's just been stalled for 2 weeks nearly. I've lost inches, but not weight, and I need to be losing both.
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    All good goals!!! I had a friend of mine tell me that its really important to not set big goals, but to set smaller ones. Her reasoning was that if I set smaller ones, they are much more attainable and I wouldn't get discouraged and quit (which I have been known to do). And I can see her point. Setting these smaller goals has helped (Well I am only in month 2) but like the water goal. I used to not be able to stand drinking water. Now, I have actually developed a liking to water. I am not drinking nearly as much pop or sugary drinks.
  • mrsjaime_jor
    mrsjaime_jor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    To get five servings of veggies in everyday, to cut back on diet soda and try more green tea, to advance at least three more weeks in my C25K program...
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    I wanted to lose atleast 5lbs this month but it doesnt seem to be going very well :ohwell:
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    February 2013 goal : reach my goal weight... FINALLY!
  • Leigh012976
    Options
    February 2013 goal : reach my goal weight... FINALLY!

GREAT!!!! I hope you get there
  • gtorres1012
    Options
    Good luck!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    By the end of February, my goal is to get to my 25 lb weight loss mark (8 more lbs) and "onederland" (only a few lbs away).
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    To lift at least 2-3 days a week, more once my volleyball league is over.

Oh and to make it to the second round of the volleyball tourney! Is that a fitness goal? :laugh:
  • chris10_hi
    chris10_hi Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mines is to drink more water!!! I wish i could just remember to sip on it all day but i get soo busy with work and other things its hard for me to remember lol! Good luck to you though!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Enter ONE DER LAND
  • judebristow15
    judebristow15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    my february goal is to settle into a routine of 3 x a week excersize of 40 mins or more - zumba, treadmill, outdoor road running or dVD, plus something with the kids at the weekend,