Need support

Options
Hi,

I signed up to MFP 2011, then found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. So skip forward to late part of 2012 and I find myself unhappy with my post baby body and wanting to do something about it. I've had a big weight loss journey before and shed 70lbs, but have gained half of that back. So I'm looking for any support to keep me motivated, it's hard sometimes with my 3 kids to fit my gym workout in, but my husband is pretty supportive.

I'm from the south east of England but would appreciate friends from anywhere!

Wish me luck!

Replies

• babyluu80
    babyluu80 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi bbelly! So what are your goals? I'm working on trying to lose weigh myself and I find that having people to support and push you always helps. My girlfriends and I are doing a fitness challenge together on Facebook where we weigh in once a week and we have to post the weight and a picture of us on the scale on our group page. I find that having someone hold me accountable has been helping. I just recently started on here hoping to be better at tracking my food intake.

If you'd like we can start posting our weights to help push each other. My goal is to lose about 40 pounds and it's so hard to do because I have a big family and we're always getting together and eating all the time. I'm a single mom so between working, my daughter's sports, and trying to take care of the house, and an occassional date here and there, it's hard to find time to fit a workout in but I've been trying and having my friends push me has helped a lot.

Here are my stats, I usually weigh in every Wednesday morning right when I wake up.

Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 183.8 pounds
    Goal: 150

I started at 190.2 pounds and that was 5 weeks ago. I've lost 6.4 pounds so far and it't been slow but I'm hoping the weight loss will continue. What are you doing for workouts and food?
  • D_barre_addict
    Options
    It sounds like you've had an incredible journey so far! You've done it once before and I have no doubt you can do it again! Best of luck!
  • gtorres1012
    Options
    Hi! I also just had a baby and Im trying to get back to my pre baby weight. I have lost 4 pounds so far and I just started 2 weeks ago! Add me so we can help each other with our goals!