Need Support

Options
:flowerforyou:

Had lapband surgery on 12/5/12. Looking for friends to help me be accountable for my food choices and for support. Down 40.9 lbs since surgery. Finally in Onederland (100's) as of today.

Heather

Replies

• danityree
    Options
    That's great! Glad to have you as a MFP friend! Congrats on getting to Onderland. :)
  • D_barre_addict
    Options
    Congratulations that's an amazing achievement, keep up the great momentum!
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:

You always have my support!!! Congrats again mama xoxo
  • shauncamp
    Options
    I support you and I am praying for you. Please continue your healthy lifestyle. I am in your corner. I understand!!
  • shauncamp
    Options
    I am asking for support for starting to workout. I am recently healing from a blood clot on my lungs, but my doctors told me I have to get moving not too strenous. I have the Walk Away the Pounds DVD and I have a compact ellipitical that you sit down anrow and use bands to exercise your arms. I just need encouragement right now.
  • fatpat2day
    fatpat2day Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the transformation! I have always been a big girl, but, desire to transform my health too! You can add me as a supporter.
  • fatpat2day
    fatpat2day Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do water aerobics three nights a week. I have a bad foot and low impact workouts is ideal for me. I recommend water aerobics for everyone.
  • GodSentMe23
    GodSentMe23 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Add me