Jillian Michaels

Options
is kicking my butt into shape in 30 Day Shred. I did a 4 week Hip Hop Ab challenge, during which I got fabulous results. However, no where in those 4 weeks did I feel the muscle fatigue that Jillian Michaels has induced in 3 days of Level 1. I know that I'm gaining strength so I'll keep it up. But DANG! I feel for her Biggest Loser contestants. I at least get to shut her off after 30 minutes.

Replies

• chipembele
    chipembele Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm considering it. I need to lose about 6-8lb so hoping it will get me in the mood for training again.
  • valerieberk
    valerieberk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear the Jillian Michaels program is a good one. Saw the Body Revolution infomercial last weekend and was tempted to get it, but thought it would be another let down. I have 25 pounds to lose and hope this will jump start the weight loss.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I just started Level 1 on Friday and only doing it a few days a week in addition to other dvd's throughout the week since I get bored easy - but those 20+ minutes are no joke! I love the workout so far!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    JM is THE BOMB!

Every workout I have done of hers kicks my booty. I've purchased her Making the Cut book and followed it... great results! I've also pre-ordered her newest book coming out on Feb 12th... so excited!
  • devan44
    devan44 Posts: 130
    Options
    I start level 2 tonight! I love the workout and even though I want to jump through the TV and kick her *kitten* sometimes I love it, lol. She keeps me going!
  • shawnteahsing
    shawnteahsing Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I used to love jullian, until about 4 days ago! I started her ripped in 30 and right now i hate her! Lol
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I'm doing it! On day 8 now! My butt hurts all the time because of the squat she perpetually has you in. I actually don't find her demeaning at ALL, I find her very motivating. I don't watch TBL tho, I hear she is very harsh.

Anyway, add me if you want!
  • AuntieKT
    AuntieKT Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian! I pretty much do at least one of her videos every single day! I have at least five of her videos and have borrowed other ones. I am obsessed! I am also a glutton for punishment, so beware! They can really kick your butt at times! Those duck walks in Level 2 of Ripped in 30 (I think?) almost killed me!
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I feel like such a wuss - I did six days of level and quit - my upper body strength is zilch (ok - maybe not zilch - but not good). But after everything I have read - I need to suck it up and get back to it! Add me if you would like!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    I feel like such a wuss - I did six days of level and quit - my upper body strength is zilch (ok - maybe not zilch - but not good). But after everything I have read - I need to suck it up and get back to it! Add me if you would like!

Kathy, I see how you exercise every day and you are NO WUSS. Upper body is hard at first! Don't use weights, or use one pounders!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    im on day 3 of level one im so sore and can barely walk! but its an awesome feeling i know my hard work is going to pay off i took before pics so when i hit my 30 days i can see a difference. You wont see cus you look at yourself everyday but i think the pics of before and after i good so you can see a difference and it will all be worth it at the end! :)