Looking for friends and support

Options
Hello,

I'm kinda new here and I'm looking for people to be myfitnesspal friends. I have about 85 pounds to lose and I could really use encouragement and happy thoughts and I'm happy to do the same for you! :smile: I'd really appreciate if you would send me a friend request.

Thanks,

Dani

Replies

• TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like =)
  • danityree
    Options
    Thanks! I appreciate it :tongue:
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    no prob Dani, feel free to add me and i would be glad to motivate you and keep you acountable
  • danityree
    Options
    That's exactly what I need, THANKS!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Same, please feel free. :)
  • betsz1
    betsz1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey Dani (beautiful name by the way)... MFP has been awesome! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • danityree
    Options
    To all of you who have sent requests, thank you so much! I can't tell you how much this means to me. :heart:
  • danityree
    Options
    Named after my dad, it wasn't easy as a teen to have a boys name, but I like it now. :wink: Thanks again.
  • GlassslippersAndFairyDust
    Options
    Hi Dani.....feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • christine5791
    christine5791 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani! :)

Feel free to add me as well if you like... I find the support system on mfp is great! :) Congrats on coming here for your weight loss journey, you've made the most important step! :)
  • danityree
    Options
    Thank you, requests sent! You're right, I never expected anyone to reply, but I was desperate for support. Loving the MFP community right now.