I need a buddy!

Options
I'm trying to get back on track after a month of not eating well and not respecting my body. And injuring my tailbone, that kinda put a damper on things, too. Unfortunately, my husband and friends don't want to join me on my quest to get healthier, so I'm looking for friends to hold me accountable!

Join me? I don't bite. Unless you're made of something sugary. And then I might take just a nibble.

Also, feel free to add me on Fitocracy if you're part of that community! My UN is SmittenGinger on there. :3

Replies

• wheeeelan
    Options
    My real life friends are crap too! We should set up a support group for MyFitnessPal loners.
  • danityree
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, feel free to add me! I'm looking for support too. :)
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hiya! I'm trying to get back to eating right. I know what you mean. It's hard to come back when you are busy with life, family, kiddos, work. You can add me if you want.
  • peepsqueek
    peepsqueek Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi

You can add me as well :) Its hard to do it alone and having friends along for the Journey makes it that much better :happy:
    If anyone else wants to add me you are more than welcome :smile:
    I am just starting out on MyfitnessPal but I am also on the fitbit site and using fitbit :smile:

http://www.fitbit.com/user/24KW2N you can also add me if you are on fitbit :smile:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hey, add ME, need and willing to help people!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i will help you & i through this journey together! i have sent a friend request your way!
  • 2013Running
    2013Running Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My husband doesn't share in this either. I'm on my own.

Barb
  • perfectionisntme
    perfectionisntme Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it alone too. You can add me. :)
  • rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I was in the very same boat! Always looking for more accountability. Feel free to add me!!
  • sniker_doodles
    Options
    is that your my little pony?! cool! and add me if you like