MOTIVATION!!!!!!! GO GO GO GO

Options
Hello MFP! since today is my birthday and I'm 35 I am more inspired and determined than ever to lose weight and get back in shape for good. I have spent most of my adult life overweight and I'm not getting any younger of course, so it's time to get healthy for the good of myself, my children, and to be an inspiration to others:) I would like to be a HOT and sexy COUGAR!!!! lol
Feel free to add me, Love to help others! :)

Replies

• CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Coke Bottle, lol like that name.... it's never too late to get started and you have to also understand that it is a commitment you have to keep at it. using MFP is a tool but it's all about diet and excersize those will get you where you need to be.
    If you ever have any question about nutrition and fitness let me know, i am here to help
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks my friend!!!!!!!
  • MrHolyTemple
    MrHolyTemple Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday to you. There isnt any better time than now to get your lifestyle in order. This site will bring you a lot of people who can be a help to you. I am a personal trainer myself so I am more than willing to help you with any goals you are looking to achieve .
  • twoaugustgirls
    twoaugustgirls Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!:drinker:
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday!
  • unworthyservant12
    unworthyservant12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!! ~O~O~O I added you! =D