40lbs down 72lbs to go! Picture!

Options
Ok not sure if this is going to work, but here goes. Last july i decided enough was enough when i reached my largest weight of 257lbs! i was shocked and disgusted at myself for letting myself get this far, so I joined this app officially, and after 8 months i have lost 40lbs! i am so proud of myself for getting this far and i know i can continue with my journey, i am 18lbs from being in *Onederland* and i am truly excited about that. Its not been an easy journey there have been tears, tantrums and days where i really didnt want to go on.

This morning i tried on a dress that i bought 18 months ago, it didnt fit me, not even the slightest, i couldnt take it back as it was a sale item but i also couldnt bare to throw it out. I kept it and said to myself one day i will fit into this, and today was that one day, i must have cried for about 5 minutes before really appreciating it. Its a lovely dress and i wanted to get into it before my 25th birthday in april. I have never loved the way i looked in the mirror than i did at that moment.

Replies

• Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    MFP forums don't support HTML, but they use BB code; [ img ]<insert image path here>[ /img ] without the spaces between brackets, and no angular brackets in the image path.

Like this:

549339_10152505869035142_1201327540_n_zps9e4e61ff.jpg

fa7dec6c-08d9-4d97-bf58-78ddb87aec9d_zps9fd114ed.jpg

ETA: You're doing an amazing job! Keep up the inspiration and awesome work!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I was going to help with posting the pics= but someone beat me to it. Great job!! Keep up the good work!
  • ctgirlscout
    ctgirlscout Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Great job! Huge difference with just 40 lbs!:smile:
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job.
    And you look super cute in that dress!
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Thats AWESOME! Keep up the great work!!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love your dress you look so beautiful! Well done indeed!:flowerforyou:
  • tianti82
    tianti82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Can really tell the difference in your face and midsection. Keep up the great work!
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    Oh wow! You look great! (and...I love the dress!)
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    thank you for the picture help, never done it before haha! and thanks guys, the dress is such a nice thing i didnt want to get rid of it :)

df86d1db-1615-4b35-a852-93426370a891_zps5ed7668e.jpg
  • classy2731
    Options
    You look awesome! Keep up the good work :-)
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work!
  • madi_lumpkins
    madi_lumpkins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You're doing so great, such an inspiration,andyou look freakingawesome:)
  • peattied
    Options
    Just joined MFP, started Monday and you have definitely inspired me.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look "mahvelous" !
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    great job!! Looking Good :)
  • tanhia35
    Options
    WOW....Congrats on your weight loss you look absolutely Fab. I cant wait to meet my weight loss goal or atleast where I can tell a difference in my appearance. My husband says he can tell but I dont see a difference. You are an inspiration Congratulation.
  • lawandfitness
    lawandfitness Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Awesome work Hun!!! You look gorgeous in the dress, so happy for you!
  • healthyeliza
    healthyeliza Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You are doing so great and doing this at your age is so awesome! You have an awesome future ahead! And you look beautiful in the present moment!!!
  • CathyMW813
    CathyMW813 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look great. I love the idea of "Onederland"!
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Oh what a great job you've done!!! Congratulations on taking the biggest step towards having a fantastic life! Keep up the wonderful work. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!