Polar FT7 broadcasting over serveral machines

Options
Please help, this is my first time wearing the Polar FT7 on my regular elliptical machine. My heart rate is broadcasted over the machine to the left and right of me (from what I saw). Is there any way to just have my heart rate on my machine? I'm afraid my neighbors will be upset with me. If I was the neighbor I would be mad if your heart rate is on my machine. (I can tell my neighbor was wondering what's going on when they saw a heart rate that wasn't theirs) I had to cover my heart rate for fear they know it's me who's ruining their workout. What should I do? I want to continue wearing it but I don't want to be kick out from the gym for ruining people's workout. Have you have this happen to you? What did you do?

Replies

• RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Mine does that but I think it then adjusts to their own workout once they start on the machine cause I notice the reading changes and is different to what my machine is reading
  • lazy8ee
    lazy8ee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, I notice it adjust to their workout but it's my heart rate on their machine. I can tell both neighbors from the left and right of me was confused and wonder what was going on. The worst part was when the gal stepped off, instead of the machine turning off after being idle, it stayed on beating my heart rate.