30 day shred results - second round (Mom of 5)

Options

Replies

• spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Thank you :bigsmile:
  • dellaj5
    Options
    You did Great!!!!

try my hand once again at Jillian Michael's 30 day shred from January 2nd through February 1st. I dropped 7 lbs and 3.5 inches in my waist and hips. :noway: First round I only managed to drop 4 lbs and only like 2 inches in my waist.

b00bfe44-ead5-4a26-a307-0762d0a17fed_zps4540b692.jpg

I like the results from this round much, much, much better :love:
    [/quote]
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Love seeing these results! You look great! You've inspired me to keep going!
    I am on my first round, today is day 8 - really dreading Level 2 but will give it my all!
    Keep up the excellent work! :happy:
  • ldymre
    Options
    Woohoo!!:smile: I see a big difference!Makes me want to get out my DVD and kick butt.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    I'm on day 9 of 30DS, this is my first time through. I can tell a difference in my endurance already. I hope to have great end results like you! Thanks for the inspiration! Good work.....
  • tayloremayde1
    tayloremayde1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mamawoz
    mamawoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I am still in awe of the difference this time around.

So, I'm doing Zumba right now (Just got licensed on the 25th to teach) and will probably take a month off from 30 DS and then pick it back up again in March.

I'll just alternate one month of and one month on and see what happens for a while.

I love Zumba. Even when I'm down and not feeling well, I always want to Zumba. I have 30DS too and have done it sporadically, but I guess I need to man up and get going now. I try to do this in the mornings, but it's just so hard to get up early! Your results pics are getting posted on my snooze button so I know why I'm not hitting that again!
  • dls1957
    dls1957 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I started Feb 1st. I hope I get the results from either of your rounds. I am also doing a plank and squat challenge along with it. I did not take measurements. I guess I better do them tonight. Keep up the good work. You can really see a difference.
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Thanks y'all! :flowerforyou:

Level 2 was the hardest for me out of the 3 levels.

Glad to be taking a break from it, but not for long. I'll be adding the 30 day shred back in again next month :frown:
  • bchthrpy
    bchthrpy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and just the encouragement I need. I keep starting it and then never follow through and then complain because I am not losing the last 10 pounds. THANK YOU!
  • Welcome2theHellmouth
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! I'm on day 23 not seeing huge results like others have. I'm eating good too but I just lose very slow. I feel a lot stronger though. I'm going to do another round when I'm done with heavier weights! This has motivated me even more to do so! I think level 2 was the hardest too!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great success!
  • hirakorisa
    hirakorisa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. My body didn't change much after the first round but my side stomach and shoulders look great now. Now I can't wait to start the second round.
  • spicypepper
    Options
    Personally, I think the first round for me did not produce results because I was learning how to do the program. Second time around, I knew what to expect and I increased my weights so the results were much higher.

I'm starting again on March 1st for the 3rd round and I can't wait to see the results on this next round.
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great results! :)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I soooo have to try that!!! You look so beautiful!! Your tummy is half the size!!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT results!!! you look great!!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!:smile: I see a big difference!Makes me want to get out my DVD and kick butt.

was thinking the same! inspiring results!
  • smcturbo
    Options
    WOW. That's HUGE. The more you put into it, the more you get out. Likely doing it the 2nd time you had already gained muscle/experience and the ability to tell yourself "I can do this" and so you were able to get a lot more out of it. Nice job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!