New again

Options
Well I am back again to start this journey (I dont think I will ever stop) but I am back to using myfitnesspal as my go to source. Need to add some friends and get some encouragement.
I just had my gallbladder removed less then a week ago so I am not exercising just yet but will be when I get back to feel myself again.
:happy:

Replies

• 2credneck208
    2credneck208 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. :smile:
  • hosegirl
    hosegirl Posts: 157
    Options
    I am "new again" as well. I was in automobile accident in Oct. 2012 just getting back to excercising. Need friends as well.:smile:
  • imjenjen00
    Options
    Welcome back :) I'm pretty new myself and always looking for new friends!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    welcome back again ladies,
    i am a motivational beach body coach and add me for motivation, accountabilty and inspiration.
    May i ask what are you all doing for your fitness part of your journey?
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you! send me a friend request...
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    I was in a car accident the first time that set me back and now this. I can admit that I have lacked the motivation as well. I will be glad to add you guys and lets get to loosing some pounds!
  • MissVamp13
    Options
    Hi :) Im new again too. I had an account before christmas but due to stressful situations I deleted and gave up :( BUT.. on a more positive note I am back and ready to shift these pounds. I am down 32.5lbs since september last year and I have a further 42lbs til I get to goal.
    If anyone would like to add me please feel free to do so, I could do with all the motivation I can get. And Ill try and be helpful in return
    x
  • CABasile
    CABasile Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just joined a couple of weeks ago. Have been following the Mediterranean diet and it is working great so far. I didn't realize how much junk I was putting in my body before in the form of processed and fast foods. I feel more energetic and I haven't really started a workout program yet. Would love to add some support friends from this board--feel free to friend me!
  • tpalazzotto
    Options
    I noticed that a lot of the people that I had on here before are inactive now so I didnt have any support, so I am looking forward to adding everyone and getting started. For me right now it will be watching what I eat and the portion sizes since I cant exercise. If anyone else has something they can recommend that would be great too. I am so happy right now~thanks everyone!!:smile:
  • medicmorris
    Options
    I am also new again to the site. Signed up a while back and never really used it. Used WW with great results, but heavy on the pocket. Medical condition resulted in 30-40 pound weight gain after keeping my weight off for a long time. I am also in the need of some friends. Please be my friend.:happy:
  • MrsHoback
    Options
    I am sorta new again too! I had lost almost 48 lbs since October 2011 and hit my goal, got back into my old habits over the holidays this year and gained a few pounds. I am now back on the wagon and hoping to drop the excess weight I gained back and then some! I will send you a friend request soon! Anyone else please feel free to add me too!
  • naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, add me if you like. Always looking for friends for motivation and support.
  • inspiredsomuch
    Options
    Hi i swim three times a week. I also do a kettlebell class on a monday and circuits on a wednesday. Im even getting back into my running :)
  • msadams69
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me if you would like. I live in St. Philip's, NL, Canada, and I am back again as well using MY Fitness Pal as my go to with a community biggest loser challenge. Hope you will be feeling well again soon.
  • TheBigFish711
    Options
    Feel free to add me too =)
  • jpani22
    jpani22 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are back, Mrs. Palazzotto! I'm glad you are feeling better as well. See you at work!